Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

quickshot of mine..

_MG_5133-1.jpg

really nice figure to play with..

Last edited:

Man, how did I miss this thread? This Mr. Bean figure rocks, and it is so funny posting him with figures from other movies. :lol:lol

Any major online stores I can get this Mr Bean from? It seems like my local stores have no stock for this figure.

Yeah... He's nonexistent for under $300+ (that i have seen)... if they even do pop up for sale... which is rarely.

M.

Yeah I've been keeping tabs on this figure. He's never going cheap on eBay. He's a figure I'd like, I don't why cause he don't fit to my collection but he'll be a cool random piece to have. The sculpt is puker

Yeah... i want him too, it seems like he just went from being about 150 to jumping to twice that... one day i suppose one will pop up without the seller knowing that they are pricey... or, at least i can hope.

M.

Yeah... i want him too, it seems like he just went from being about 150 to jumping to twice that... one day i suppose one will pop up without the seller knowing that they are pricey... or, at least i can hope.

M.

A few months back I was watching a Bean on ebay... less than 2 hours to go, starting bid $0 and nobody bidding. Then the seller pulled the listing :pfft:

Got one recently for $280. Awesome figure, a definite favourite - but you'd be lucky to pick him up for much less than that these days.

Ive asked EB if they would reissue it, not yet replied!

I hope they do. I guess it's a long shot but if they do I'm so getting one. Breaker you need to try & convince EB to reissue a Jet Li Fearless figure as well. I missed out on that as well, ha. Don't ask, you don't get :wink1:

Ive had mine on display for months its a real nice solid figure. Im prob going to sell my soon tho :-/

So I got this figure and there's something bugging me. I can't get his hair to sit flush on the head. See pic below, there is a gap and you can see the hair connection part (looks like a seperated head) and it isn't sitting securely.. Sorry for the flash, just trying to capture the issue. Does anyone elses bean have this look? Any suggestions?

beanenterbay2.jpg
beanenterbay.jpg

(ignore the eyes - just trying out the PERS)

Also the joints seem a little loose, especially the back and fourth movement of the head which wobbles (i.e. very loose).. but from I understand this is common with the figure, so I gather it is just a trait of the figure, no biggie.. just the hairpiece bugging me

Last edited:
Back