Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

I hope they look into Laurel and Hardy at some point in the future.

Likeness looks dead-on to me.

b-eyes.jpg
f_beansoonm_d9ba569.jpg

I'm almost certain the eyes move because in the unpainted pics of the sculpt it looks like the hair is like the Bruce Lee figures. The hair comes off and the eyes can be interchanged for different looks.

I think it's more a case of the paint job being slightly off rather than the sculpt - all the details (lips, hair, eyebrows, mole, etc) are a bit too dark. The eyes seem to be the most off to me though - the irises are completely the wrong colour and just a bit too large.

the more I see it, it's good, it's the pupils that throw it off, he looks soul-less, but cool figure.

One more time, here's the link to Arnie's blog: https://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js

He's got shots of the unpainted prototype. You can see that the entire hair section comes off so you can adjust the eyes. And the more angles you see, the more you'll see the likeness.

I don't plan on getting this, but Merry Christmas to all you Bean fans out there. :banana

1230198494_3.jpg

1230198494_5.jpg

1230198494_9.jpg

1230198494_8.jpg

1230198572_1.jpg

A few more pics here - Bean!

30cm Tall
Realistic Facial Likeness of Mr. Bean
Interchangeable 360 Eyeball System
Tailored-made “Mr.Bean” Outfit
RM-1 Body
6 Posing hands
Exclusive “Mr.Bean” Teddy Bear
Matching Briefcase
Figure Stand FS-100
Certificate of Authenticity Card
2009 Newly designed and developed packaging
Officially sculpted by Arnie Kim

And Merry Christmas!

turned out good.I hoped for 2 sculpts with different face expressions though.

This is a great looking figure. The tailoring on the suit is beautiful. I think the issue people had with the likeness earlier has something to do with the neck. When Bean makes one of his trademark faces, he typically pushes his chin into his neck, creating wrinkles in the skin etc. As Enterbay has separated the head from the neck instead of creating a unified sculpt, you lose this detail; just an observation.

Anyway, I love Bean and will probably pick this one up. However, I'm wondering why we still haven't seen pics of Jack and President Palmer from 24. Originally, these guys were supposed to come out in Dec, which is why I asked for them for Christmas:( They're supposed to come out next month, but still no pics. Hmmmmm......

I think typically with Enterbay, they don't show pics till they are about ready to take orders.

breakersrevenge is a distributor, so he has been able to scoop the pics. These aren't showing on Enterbays site, at the moment, so when they do show, is probably when you'll be able to order Mr Bean. It'll probably be the same with the 24 figs.

Till now, Enterbay has been posting teasers on their site. It's just as, Sideshow operates differently to Hot Toys, Enterbay operates differently again, to them both.

Actually, the Bean pics are now up on the Enterbay site.

I understand holding off on images, but for both the FOF Bruce and the 24 figs, Enterbay made announcements via their blog that they would release images during a specific month. They missed dates on both figures by a huge margin. With the FOF Bruce, this happened a couple of times; even as they were taking early pre-orders.

I know with these licensed characters, things change, but I think they should hold off on announcing a release date and promising images when there's a chance they won't be able to deliver.

I don't seem to be able to find them (pics) on their site. Could you link me up please.

Not seeing anything but the teaser banner. I'll try the clearing the cookies trick, see if that helps.

Back