Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

phew, the original headsculpt looked amazing making it another thing to be obsessed with having, but that new look is passable, unless it comes with lots of heads.....I love Mr. Bean though.

phew, the original headsculpt looked amazing making it another thing to be obsessed with having, but that new look is passable, unless it comes with lots of heads.....I love Mr. Bean though.

I'm pretty sure it's the same exact head with its eyes turned to the corner. Enterbay puts moveable eyes in most of their figures.

I don't know, its cool but there is something off about it. I can't pin point exactly what it is but its not quite him.

I kinda hoped that they would make 2 headsculpts for this figure,1 face expression isnt enough for a character like Bean.

First pics was much better...
This looks totally off for me.

I think the likeness is dead on and I will be ordering one:D

I'm always shocked when people are saying a likeness is off that looks dead on to me. I can't imagine that someone would say this likeness is off. Perhaps some comparison pics would help.

The pics we saw earlier shows the sculpt as a pretty bad one...but after i saw todays pics from Arnie`s blog i changed my mind.Its definitely Atkinson but its hard to capture his face expression,the goofy smile is what looks slightly off to me,anything else is perfect.

Rowan made so many different faces the best anyone could ever do at capturing him is by just getting the facial structure and features right, which Enterbay nailed.

Back