Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

Isn't it BBTS policy to list high on items it doesn't have a proper idea about? Then they devalue it when they do find out and pass the savings onto the consumer, so you aren't being stung as bad as what it sounds?

Seems like they do it to dissuade business, but like to be one of the first to list items. Though if it were me and you ordered at the high price, then I'd assume you were willing to pay that price also. Very weird.

As it stands it is available from Enterbay for $150, then add the shipping and extraneous costs to that. Shipping could be as much as $50, plus add the mark up, $250. Sounds fairly close, though wholesale should bring that down by $50, at least, so BBTS may relist it at $200 somewhere down the track. I still find it weird.

According to this photos it's a tired chinese worker who's going home after work by bike for about 25 miles, but he still in a good mood...
Looks like s^^^t to me. Only a "near phone" photo works +/- good.
The worst thing is a hair sculpt to me.
IMHO.

P1150744.jpg

P1150746.jpg

P1150748.jpg

I really want a 1/6 mr bean figure, but this one somehow just fall short IMHO. perhaps the expression is just too nice or something. Hopefully EB would do a V2.0 (seems like the trend now a days with all these higher end figures) and make a better HS down the line.

Glad i saw these pics,it looks good but like Minivader said,something is off and easy pass for me.

P1150748.jpg

perhaps the eye lids are not wide enough? feels like they should be open wider to match the high rising brows. maybe that's what is bothering me, a kinda excited and calm look that just don't mix well.

I think the figure looks good overall, but the hair does hurt it a little. That's unavoidable though since it has moveable eyes.

r0014715nd2.jpg

lmmfao!!! iunno.. I think the figure looks great. Would I buy it? Absolutely not. Doesn't matter how good it looked.. I just have no desire to own a figure of Mr. Bean. No disrespect to anyone intending to get this but I just don't know WHY you would want a figure of him. lol. Don't feel the need to explain either.. buy what you like and F what anyone else thinks. chea..

Back