Mowgli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's the part. Believe me, I get the importance of the moment, but I just think they could have illustrated the moment of 'You're living with a bad guy, kid' with any generic animal, or shown a whole trophy room of his (unrecognizable) kills. It still would have been impactful, but they went out of their way to make that poor albino just this eager to please, goofy cast off of a kid, trying his hardest to relate to Mowgli. They anthropomorphized the characters so much that it bothered me on a different level, much the same way it bothers me to see a human child made to suffer. It didn't help that the last time we see the poor kid alive, he's treated like sheeeeeeeeeet.

It WAS a good movie!

I hear you. Yeah it was a shocker when I saw him. I was like ok sh@& just got real lol. First I thought oh please let that be another albino wolf. I do think it was a good decision though story wise. Made you feel more righteous indignation for mowgli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back