Movie twists you saw it coming/predictable twists (SPOILER ALERT!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Movie twists you saw it coming/predictable twists

Yeah, but I thought Rachel dying was a good twist. I was not expecting that at all.

Oh yeah, that WAS good. And I will say about the Gordon thing...even though you knew he wasn't dead, I thought the twist on his reveal was good. The way that scene was set up, I thought the masked swat guy driving the van was going to end up being a joker goon or Joker himself instead of Gordon. So that was a neat twist on an otherwise "non-twist". So they got me there.

Oh brother here's where everyone is going to act like every twist ever made was "obvious."

Here's mine:

Citizen Kane. I knew it'd be a sled in the first five minutes of the movie. :monkey1

:lol

Yup, pretty much.

Chinatown - I thought she's definitely the product of inbreeding.

:lol

Yup, pretty much.

Chinatown - I thought she's definitely the product of inbreeding.

Woow. Just wow. You are the first one who predict that. That was almost impossible to guess. Movie didn't give as many clues as well.

And yes..
I called it twist in Lucky Number Slevin early. Easy.

I knew the shark did it in JAWS.

But let's all pat *lud on the back. He's clearly a very clever and a very special person. Good job. Trophy is on its way.

on the subject of Nolan Bat films. The Dark Knight: Gordon being alive was obvious.

This reminded me, Sam Jackson not dying in The Winter Soldier. Who would’ve thunk:lol

The Winter Soldier killing Tony's parents. I know some people that were surprised, I just assume they didn't watch Cap2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back