Movie Replicas Direct.... great company

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
HI guys!

The next time you guys want to buy statues, please consider a company called Moviereplicasdirect.com

I have Sucker Punch statues ordered through them and they offer a very good discount for them. Not only that, Edward Couturier is part of the Customer Service Team and he is extremely professional and responds to all my questions quickly.

I do not work for them at all, I just like to let people know when a business has a really good customer service and offer good prices.

They are a small family business and they sell mainly movie memorabilia and collectibles and they intend to start to sell Sideshow products sometime next year.

Here is some information:

https://www.moviereplicasdirect.com/info.html

If you end up purchasing something, just let them know Edison sent ya. I'm not getting commission or anything, but they will be extra nice to me... :)

Cheers

E.

HI guys!

The next time you guys want to buy statues, please consider a company called Moviereplicasdirect.com

I have Sucker Punch statues ordered through them and they offer a very good discount for them. Not only that, Edward Couturier is part of the Customer Service Team and he is extremely professional and responds to all my questions quickly.

I do not work for them at all, I just like to let people know when a business has a really good customer service and offer good prices.

They are a small family business and they sell mainly movie memorabilia and collectibles and they intend to start to sell Sideshow products sometime next year.

Here is some information:

https://www.moviereplicasdirect.com/info.html

If you end up purchasing something, just let them know Edison sent ya. I'm not getting commission or anything, but they will be extra nice to me... :)

Cheers

E.

I forgot to mention that they offer FLEXPAY PAYMENT OPTION UP TO 6 MONTHS>>>>>:yess:

Cool deal huh? :hi5:

They ship internationally. But I miss the 5% and 10% coupons they used to offer with their newsletters.

Has anyone had any recent dealing with this company? I'm interested in Efx Mjolnir and both these guys and BBTS have it, only these guys are slightly cheaper

I'm fairly cautious about ordering now since y'all know who went bust...

Back