Movie Quote Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be honest and this game is hard. I think you guys should provide the quote and 1 clue, such as an actor's name or provide the genre, or date when it was released.

Okay, cool. My turn.

"Aww, but she could be so hot if she wanted to. She's like all these babes, you get their pilot lit, they could suck start a leafblower. And she's got the most incredible body too and a pair of titties that make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk. *** like a ten year old boy! AHAHAHAHA!"

"Were gonna stick together like it used to be. When you side with a man you stick with him, and if you can't do that you're like some animal! You're finished! We're finished! All of us!"

Okay, cool. My turn.

"Aww, but she could be so hot if she wanted to. She's like all these babes, you get their pilot lit, they could suck start a leafblower. And she's got the most incredible body too and a pair of titties that make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk. *** like a ten year old boy! AHAHAHAHA!"

Last Action Hero? I think?

Back