Movie Quote Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little risque', but out of content, not bad...

"We've got Bush! We've got Bush!"

(I capitalized Bush on purpose...)

The Survivors
I had to Google it. I've probably never seen that movie before. I'm not even sure I knew it existed!

MUST SEE if your a fan of Robin Williams or even if your not. It's his funniest movie. So many great lines in it.

Admittedly, I had quite a few quotes. Ok, I won't just post one but I will just post from one film.

Braveheart
Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power…nothing.
Robert’s father: Nothing?
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it’s tearing me apart.
Robert’s father: All men betray! All lose heart.
Robert the Bruce: I don’t want to lose heart. I want to believe as he does.

Stephen the Crazy Irish to William Wallace
The Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ********

Robert the Bruce as he leads his men into battle
You have bled with Wallace, now bleed with me

lol such a wonderful film!

Valkyrie
Major General Henning von Tresckow to Col Stauffenberg
God promised Abraham that he would not destroy Sodom if he could find ten righteous men...I have a feeling that for Germany it may come down to one.

Major General Henning von Tresckow
We have to show the world that not all of us were like him

Col Stauffenberg: I’m engaged in high treason with all means available to me. Can I count you in?
Lt Haeften: For anything sir, anything at all.

"I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts."

Back