Movie Masters Batpod now at Target!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's finally out...now, how do I use the DCPI code at Target again? At the scanner thing, theres no way to put codes in...i think..

It's finally out...now, how do I use the DCPI code at Target again? At the scanner thing, theres no way to put codes in...i think..

You have to find an employee with a "gun" and give them the DCPI. They will then select the storeroom inventory function of some short and enter the DCPI; it will tell them if they have any scanned in a bay.

Alright thanks! Do the other MM figs have DCPI codes or they just listed as "DK DELUXE"

They will have a separate DCPI code but not by figure, it is simply by the line Movie Masters. And I believe if you look at the shelf tag of a MM figure it should have the DCPI # on there, I can't remember how many digits the number is...but it is longer than six.

Batman seems to love looking down at his front wheel :D

Looks good, but really Batman needs to be able to look forward on the Batpod.

Here my Movie Masters Batpod with the others Batpod.
DSC09219.jpg

:D

Which one of those is the MM Batpod?

The one in front with plastic cape Batman is the MM Batpod. The one above is the kid's line Batman with cloth cape, and above that the Bandai Movie Realization Batman and Batpod.

I just picked up the MM Batpod, and the one in 8899's photo looks a bit different. The rear wheel on the MM Batpod doesn't have a visible philips head screw going through it and the handle "arm guards" are painted silver/grey instead of black like the one in the photo. Also I didn't think the Bandai Movie Realization Batpod would be that much larger than the MM Batpod.

I think I figured it out. The Movie Master's Batpod isn't in 8899's photo. The Bat-pod with the plastic cape Batman is the Bat-pod from Mattel's 2-in-1 Tumbler/Bat-pod vehicle. I don't know which is the one immediately behind it that is about the same size.

The largest one in the back is of course the Bandai Movie Realization Bat-pod. Does anyone have both the Bandai and Movie Master's Bat-pod that can post side-by-side pics comparing size? As I said above, I already have the MM Bat-pod, but the Movie Realization version's interpretation is really interesting to me and I'm seriously considering ordering it. The price is a slight turn-off, but it might be worth it, especially if it is interchangeable size-wise with the MM Bat-pod so it can be posed with MM Batman.

Got the batpod tonight, couple pics and maybe one of my favorite poster recreations yet :D

batpod1.jpg

batpod2.jpg

batpodposter.jpg

Has anyone else had their Batman figures break? Ive boughten 2 TDK Batman Figures and one Begins and they all broke. I want this batpod but I dont want to go waste another ten bucks on a figure that will break

Has anyone else had their Batman figures break? Ive boughten 2 TDK Batman Figures and one Begins and they all broke. I want this batpod but I dont want to go waste another ten bucks on a figure that will break

I haven't had any break, but I tend to open 'em, set them up and not really pose them in any extreme pose. You can see from my pics a few pages back. I love this line and can't wait for MM Two-Face and Gordon!

This thing really is awesome. I did have to return my first because it had a fingerprint, but for a $20 vehicle, this thing is seriously tops.

Cost/Benefit analysis put the MM one second only to ther HT one for me, which i will never be able to afford anyways unless I'm hit by Donald Trump.

I haven't had any break, but I tend to open 'em, set them up and not really pose them in any extreme pose. You can see from my pics a few pages back. I love this line and can't wait for MM Two-Face and Gordon!

Same here. i dont do many extreme poses so I think im just unlucky.

I've gotten two regular DK batmans, two regular begins batmans, and one unmasked DK batman and none have broken on me, and i even did the boil and pop on one of the begins batmans forearms to correct his gauntlets. I've done plenty of poses extreme or otehrwise (you kinda have to to get him on the batpod) and i've not had any break. But i dunno it can vary.

Back