Most Needed Avengers-Related Hot Toys figure(s) now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most Needed Hot Toys Avengers-Related Figure(s)?

• Pepper Potts

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Sif

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Heimdall

Votes: 33 19.5%
  • Justin Hammer

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Hammer Droids

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Peggy Carter

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Hydra Soldier

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Maria Hill

Votes: 35 20.7%
  • Agent Phil Coulson

Votes: 83 49.1%

• Total voters
HT should see this thread and start considering a Coulson fig :lol

I'd love to agree but this thread shows a market for about 50 units of a Coulson figure. Think they'd need more incentive than that.

OTOH HT should WATCH THE GORRAM MOVIE and then decide to make a Coulson figure! Anyone who doesn't want one after seeing him in this is dead inside. :gah:

Bucky would be cool! Though I kind of hope they do the Winter Soldier storyline in future sequels... in that case, I'd love a Winter Soldier figure. :)

Bucky would be cool! Though I kind of hope they do the Winter Soldier storyline in future sequels... in that case, I'd love a Winter Soldier figure. :)

I suppose there is always a chance. I think Bucky was one of the best parts of the film, a nice "update", but I think a lot of people over looked him. I thought his design would make a great figure. I agree, I'm hoping on the Winter Soldier, mostly b/c of how Bucky "died" is similar to the comic (more so than anything else related to Bucky in the movie).

I'm not getting off topic am I? Sorry, I know it's very important to stay on topic here. I'm really hoping HT makes an Agent Coulson and that he comes with his Captain America cards.

Where's Abomination and Thunderbolt Ross?

Again, the poll is limited to 10 options. We probably could have had two polls and then an elimination poll, really, as there are so many characters. Maybe next time. :)

Easy vote for Heimdall! But I suppose we may get one for Thor 2. So I changed my vote to Agent Coulson.

That being said... Why all the love for Pepper compared to Peggy?? Just me or was Peggy the best supporting female character in all the Marvel films? Hot Toy is still working on the Captain America First Avenger line, right? I can hold out a glimmer of hope.

Back