Most anticipated Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyattroa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyones most anticipated statue will be this coming year.

Considering I only collect Dinosauria statues, the Ceratosaurus. Although I'm hoping they'll make some more statues as well!

I am looking forward to seeing the three part XM Anakin/Vader statue. Little Ani, Jedi Anakin, Vader could make for one big epic statue.

- Kotobukiya Bishoujo Spider Gwen
- Sideshow Captain Marvel PF
- Sideshow Dark Phoenix PF
- Tweeterhead Batman Returns Catwoman Maquette

I couldn't choose just one. :slap

No one's choosing just one, so I'll just list my top five:

Kotobukiya Sniper Wolf
Blitzway Rocky II (I'd say Marilyn, as I'm still waiting on mine, but most already have it in hand.)
Tweeterhead Batgirl
Sideshow Cleopsis
Prime 1 Catwoman

Sideshow mentioned they were working on a new T2 Endoskeleton last year, so hopefully that one will show up this year. Other than that, the new Red Sonja PF.

The only statues I have on PO are Kier and Minas Tirith, and these will likely be my last statue purchases. There are some very nice pieces coming out, but I am just priced out of the hobby now and will lean toward 1/6 scale figures. Of course, those are always famous last words until temptation wins again.

The only statues I have on PO are Kier and Minas Tirith, and these will likely be my last statue purchases. There are some very nice pieces coming out, but I am just priced out of the hobby now and will lean toward 1/6 scale figures. Of course, those are always famous last words until temptation wins again.

I hear that, but my list is close to complete as far as cgaracters I want so I think cutting down after 2016, since most of orsers for the year are in already, to 1 or 2 per year will make it more manageable.

I'm looking forward to when ARH-Studios ships the "Arkhalla seduction" statue.
Also still hoping Supergirl will get a great exclusive head sculpt.

Back