Most anticipated item of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they have cat in your ER? I heard they can sense when a person is about to crooke. Sixth sense or something.

Do they have cat in your ER? I heard they can sense when a person is about to crooke. Sixth sense or something.

Hmm, I heard that too but we don't have a cat here. That could cause some sanitation problems especially during sterile procedures, probably would carry bugs between patients as well. I did read some stuff about that sixth sense they have though, pretty creepy, unfortunately we just rely on the electronic systems and staff to monitor that.

We did have one room in the hospital people kept expiring in. We finally pinned down the source. Every Wednesday, the cleaner would unplug the respirator and plug in his floor cleaning machine...... :horror

We did have one room in the hospital people kept expiring in. We finally pinned down the source. Every Wednesday, the cleaner would unplug the respirator and plug in his floor cleaning machine...... :horror

Hehehe how efficients...dumb cleaner! You're fired. You happen to have illegal immigrants in your hospital? We can always blame it on the illegal immigrants here in the U.S. :naughty

KKkk...time to get banned!!

Buy BOWEN people ... or else!!

Hehehe how efficients...dumb cleaner! You're fired. You happen to have illegal immigrants in your hospital? We can always blame it on the illegal immigrants here in the U.S. :naughty

KKkk...time to get banned!!

Buy BOWEN people ... or else!!

:lol:lol:lol

Nah no illegal immigrants in our hospital. I think. Oh there are definitely quite a few here in Sydney, just that the local folk are more likely the culprits over here :D

I heard some women have a hard time finding Mr. Right in the city, over there in Australia. They might have to go to the country where most of the red necks hangs out? Hehehe me and my stereotyping.

Wouldn't want to live in Alaska that's for sure. Statistically, like, one women for every 20 men. They're probably like Sarah Palin anyway. Like, "Oh I can see Russia with my telephone!"

... :lol ... I remember that joke from a couple years ago ... good one ...

I heard some women have a hard time finding Mr. Right in the city, over there in Australia. They might have to go to the country where most of the red necks hangs out? Hehehe me and my stereotyping.

Wouldn't want to live in Alaska that's for sure. Statistically, like, one women for every 20 men. They're probably like Sarah Palin anyway. Like, "Oh I can see Russia with my telephone!"

:lol:lol:lol
There are definitely some hot babes here in Syd cos of the beach culture.

China is pretty bad too cos of their one child policy and preference to sons, many girls were aborted. So tons of desperate dudes running around recasting stuff for rice and shiat! Girls who can't find a dudes should totally move there.

Man I was watching some vids of what Palin says and gawd it's terribad.

Hmm, I heard that too but we don't have a cat here. That could cause some sanitation problems especially during sterile procedures, probably would carry bugs between patients as well. I did read some stuff about that sixth sense they have though, pretty creepy, unfortunately we just rely on the electronic systems and staff to monitor that.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I died!:rotfl

Back