Most anticipated item of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xforce Dio is cool looking, but i passed on the comic so the Dio never interested me enought to PO it.

I have tons of stuff on pre-order and I really want all of it...but the item I want the most is my Vader 1:1 Bust Ex.

I have tons of stuff on pre-order and I really want all of it...but the item I want the most is my Vader 1:1 Bust Ex.

As much as I like SW, collecting them is none existence. But the Boba Fett 1:1 bust is so tempting. If I have the $$$, that life-size bust is a must.

As much as I like SW, collecting them is none existence. But the Boba Fett 1:1 bust is so tempting. If I have the $$$, that life-size bust is a must.

I get where you're coming from, I'm limiting myself to Yoda vs. Clonetrooper too, although many of the pieces look enticing. :banghead

Already have Venom and will buy Mystique soon.

My most anticipated are all PF's and the Psylocke, Colossus and Carnage (comiquettes).

cyclops PF
gamit PF
colossus
rogue PF
storm
carnage comiquette
spidey comiquette
psylocke comiquette

already have

venom comiquette
mystique comiquette

Nice list, pretty much everything I am looking forward too as well! You have excellent taste sir. :)

Back