Most anticipated item of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered... yes it's a must.

I was very close to ordering the Boba Fett life sized bust because I think Boba Fett is one of the most visually cool Star Wars character. However, I don't have any other busts and I was really disappointed he didn't have his jetpack or at least part of his jetpack.

The more I look at pics on SS's site I think the Wolverine PF is gonna be my favorite item in 2010....until I finally have $$$ to buy my Vader bust.

I was very close to ordering the Boba Fett life sized bust because I think Boba Fett is one of the most visually cool Star Wars character. However, I don't have any other busts and I was really disappointed he didn't have his jetpack or at least part of his jetpack.

yeah, not having a jetpack was a bit of a setback, that and his high price point. You can easily get 3 really nice pieces for that price.

Last edited:
Hopefully the Cable Com. or War Machine Com. make it to the 4th qtr releases, then those 2.

If not, Punisher Com. and X-force dio

I should be a male nurse instead. And work the night shift too. Just don't want to give sponge bath to old crookie. They're probably retro folks anyway.

Back