Most annoying Star Wars character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most annoying Star Wars character?

• L3-37

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Rose Tico

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Jar-Jar/Gungans

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • Ewoks

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • General Hux

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Jaxxon

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Anakin

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Rey

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Luke

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
Looks like Rose is gonna run away with it.

vlcsnap-2019-06-23-06h18m51s474.jpg

Yeah, nothing can go wrong with this thread.

:Looks at War-Gor:

Not mentioning any names.

:rotfl

Worse character is beyond a doubt Rose, that is due to writing and character development and has nothing to do with who played the character - the actress could have worked fine in a well-written role in a Star Wars film, and if I was an Asian woman I'd be pissed at Disney.

Which brings me to...

Worse thing about Star Wars: Disney.

Jar-Jar, whiney Anakin/Luke (hey guys, at least there's continuity - like father like son), Ewoks... they are all tolerable next to that, and that's saying a LOT.

By the time Rose came along my expectations were at the bottom of a barrel lined with tears of anguish for how bad Anakin was.

I have never lowered my nuts into a vat of boiling oil. Nor have I set them on an anvil to be crushed by a blacksmith's hammer. I'm not sure which would be more painful. But have me choose between either of those two and another second of screen time with Anakin then I'd have to make the hard decision.

Yeah the poll having double the amount of Disney SW characters as it does PT characters really proves Prime Clone's unabashed love for the PT doesn't it, TPM in particular.

;)

Sorry, I did mean to include Li'l Boba but forgot... seriously.

But ya gotta admit, Disney-era LFL has excelled itself with annoying characters. I mean, Rose and L3 were a one-two punch.

Snap, I forgot to include Snap Wexley too.

Last edited:
Rose is my vote too. Such a pointless character. Jar Jar was annoying, but TPM was really aimed at children with the story revolving around young Anakin. Anakin himself was his worst in AotC imo. Such horrible acting and zero chemistry with Natalie Portman.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rose is FAR more annoying than Jar Jar because we're actually supposed to take her seriously and Jar Jar was an intentional goof.

I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted for Luke. He was so annoying in ANH. I can't stand the mf in that film, especially when he meets Han and he's all like, "Ten thousand!? We could almost buy our own ship for that!" and Han calmly replies, "But who's gonna fly it, kid? You? and the little brat is like, "You bet I could! I'm not such a bad pilot myself. C'mon, we don't have to sit here and..." :monkey4

I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted for Luke. He was so annoying in ANH. I can't stand the mf in that film, especially when he meets Han and he's all like, "Ten thousand!? We could almost buy our own ship for that!" and Han calmly replies, "But who's gonna fly it, kid? You? and the little brat is like, "You bet I could! I'm not such a bad pilot myself. C'mon, we don't have to sit here and..." :monkey4

I'll agree with that. I can barely stand Luke in ANH.

I was going to vote for the singer in Jabba's palace, from the ROTJ Special Edition, but since she's irrelevant to the story, I had to go with Hux. God, what an abomination of an antagonist...

Back