Mos Eisley: Chalmun's Cantina 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered the same thing when I tried to pre-order/checkout. I will wait for them to fix this glitch. I don't think this will sell out too quickly. Not as great of a deal as Yoda's Hut. I still need to get the Hut!

LisaSSFan

WOW 2OO AND 50 BUCKS ! Sideshow this price sucks ! Hope price comes down, or i'll use my flex points on this ,siince you wont stop making awesome figures this year.. I know will have a forever credit bill this year ... Spent 275 on dagobah plus 10 bucks for lazy susan to rotate on shelf ,but worth every penny ......I bought dagobah becaus is special place for us jedi....CHALUMS Cantina is not and comes with nothing looks cool ,fancy ac unit on it ,but for 250 bucks somethings missing ,accessories junk outside for it ,or seats should've been included with this piece ...300 bucks for table ,han ,greedo + 250 for a roofing and siding " cantina " 4 to 600 for troopers dewback all together wow ! HOW MUCH DO YOU BID BOB BARKER FOR MOS EISLEY SETUP ? THEN seen a landpeeder sometime omg ! how much 4 that when out ? Dear sideshow i am poor moisture farmer and cant keep up with prices please keep our wallets in mind when pricing....... a lot of republic credits to display if get all these pieces ,think id buy iron monger or iron man gantry b4 this and wait til price drops , too many other pieces worthy b4 this...:wave

I just got Dagobah on ebay (with free shipping) for less than what this thing is retailing for and Dagobah is amazing, the thing is GIGANTIC, much larger than I thought the box would be, there is tons of detail in it too, compared to a bunch of walls.

im waiting to spend my money on fett and joker maybe iron man ,nicholson joker looks to good to pass on ...ill spend my 250 to dance with the devil in the pale moon light before going to mos eisley cantina.........

Have to agree about the price vs what you get, it just doesn't come out close to even. Yoda's Hut was worth every penny and is massive and full of detail. SSC wuhhhhhhat ya thinkin :gah: :thud:

this piece is not small by any means. just look at the sdcc pics. you cant stand a full figure up in yoda's hut (well yoda can...:lol). my issue with this piece is that they should have completed the arc/arch. the cutaway on yoda's hut was perfect. this not so much. i definitely could live with it not having a floor but not to complete the whole arch is just puzzling.

this will be a cool piece to own ,just not happy with price...always a price to pay for awesome art...sideshow slowly building mos eisley.........

I've got it on order with my LCS. May or may not come out next month, though. It was initially supposed to come out this month but got pushed back. May get pushed back again, possibly. As for price, I really don't see what the problem is when you compare it to $175.00 figures or an $150.00 E.Web. *shrugs*

Back