Mos Eisley: Chalmun's Cantina 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this the more I think about it... even though its kind of an odd section of the Cantina having the inside and outside work together is pretty cool.

But if I'm gonna drop on another large piece I'd probably go with Yoda's Hut first.

I like this the more I think about it... even though its kind of an odd section of the Cantina having the inside and outside work together is pretty cool.

But if I'm gonna drop on another large piece I'd probably go with Yoda's Hut first.

you would not regret that purchase....:lecture

it really is all that, do it man, do it..............:stick
ben-stiller.gif

I wants... but I needs the space first :gah:

i hear you. by the end of the year with the things i have coming & things i'm making it looks as if i'm going to have to totally restructure/reconfigure the collectibles room.

Seems like this piece hasn't been grabbing much attendion.

I love SW 1/6 environments. I can fully understand space constraint being the reason for the reduced size, but the manner in which this piece is sliced up make the set look "neither here nor there". Then again I have only seen this single image. Hope I am wrong.

I've held off getting Yoda's hutt (space and budget) but I think this one is a definite...

I'll need this one too!It is amazing,but with all this big envoironment pieces,like Yoda's Hut, Dewback, I'm running out of space very quickly!!

Yea, this is a no-brainer purchase for me, and I fully believe this is one of several Cantina environment pieces that SSC will be issuing. I remember when Fig'rn D'an was up for preorder, SSC showed a pic of all if the band members standing on a stage. I think it's safe to assume we'll be seeing that as an addition to the Cantina set sometime soon.

Also, in other forums, people are complaining about rather getting a 1:6 scale cantina bar. Folks, there's no doubt we'll be getting that sometime down the road.

They're also going to have to create a polystone "nook" to house Hammerhead and his table and chairs. This particular piece doesn't look big enough to encapsulate both the Han/Greedo + table & chairs as well as the Momaw Nadon + table & chairs.

This is just the beginning of Sideshow's commitment to the 1:6 scale cantina and I, for one, can't wait to see what else gets revealed over the coming months.

Its looks to be on the webcam right now and damm that sucker is big.

On the web cam I see C-3po and R2-D2 in front of the cantina. Could be Medicom. But there is another astromech too. Maybe R5-D4?

Back