Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, they're very similar :lol they're both cool.

Yeah, not sure why Ed wanted his character to so closely resemble the one from tekken?

Hope some of the other characters from the comic make it in. Give Reiko a hood and call him Zartan ;]

Ign is saying Johnny cage is playable now.

:yess: :yess:

Found a leaked screenshot of Sonya, Johnny and Jax from the story mode. Looks legit to me.

gd4fGXG.jpg

Oh, and apparently this is the leaked character roster for the game:

26 Kharacter Slots.
Cassie Cage
D'vorah
Ermac
Ferra/Torr
Kano
Kitana
Kotal Kahn
Kung Lao
Raiden
Reptile
Scorpion
Subzero
Quan Chi
Goro (Preorder bonus)
Kenshi
Takahashi Tekeda
Jacqueline Briggs
Kung Jin
Mileena
Shinnok
Erron Black
Lui Kang
Johnny Cage
Sonya Blade
Jax
???

Last edited:
I just hope they change up all the parents and kids characters enough to make them individuals. I really dont want a bunch of slots taken up by characters with slight variations of powers. Like we already know cassie has both Johnny and sonyas abilities. Does that mean jaquelin will be slightly different from jax, kenshis kid from him and kung lao and his descendant?.

Cage family trailer, confirms Johnny and Sonya in the game also.

I'm glad their family seems to be the center of the story. Johnny has always been my favorite character in the series :yess:

It's kinda creepy how Sonya and Cassie look more like sisters than mother and daughter.

Not happy about Jason either. I would've much preferred Predator or Spawn.

Kenshi and Shinnok were also confirmed as playable characters today too.

I would of preferred someone like pinhead instead of Jason. I mean Jason won't even be trash talking at the start of the battle. He'll just stand there staring. I'm just hoping we don't see oderus urungus added as well.

I would of preferred someone like pinhead instead of Jason. I mean Jason won't even be trash talking at the start of the battle. He'll just stand there staring. I'm just hoping we don't see oderus urungus added as well.

EdZBpkv.gif

Excellent choice.

Wasn't Jason suppose to be in Mortal Kombat 9?

I hope Freddy Krueger returns (classic Robert Englund though) don't **** with the original!

Back