Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody see the new trailer...story mode looks better than 9. Basically see all the characters.

Lol well the new characters might be cooler than I thought. Takeda (kenshi son) and kung Lao's son look interesting. Kenshi sin was being trained by Scorpion in the comic.

Here's the trailer. I'm pretty excited about this I'm glad to see they're expanding even more on the story mode like they did with injustice. More story and cinematics between fights. I'm also glad to see that archer wasn't green arrow like Ed Boon joked about.

AbsIr5V.png

This story seems to be more about war rather than a tournament this time. So it would make sense that the costumes reflect that. Soldiers and warriors wearing more armor. "Princes" and "generals" wearing more decorated uniforms like Rain and Reptile. Raiden and Shinnok, as gods, should have more decorative fashion since they are royalty so to speak. I actually think many of the costumes are toned down from the previous Samurai--shredder--Sub-Zero days. I know I'm in the minority, but I think some of these designs will make great statues.

I do prefer Quan Chi's shirtless design from the previous few games but what are you gonna do? He's really become one of my favorite characters...he's the most interesting villain IMO.

Cool

Street fighter needs a damn story mode

Here's the trailer. I'm pretty excited about this I'm glad to see they're expanding even more on the story mode like they did with injustice. More story and cinematics between fights. I'm also glad to see that archer wasn't green arrow like Ed Boon joked about.

Back