Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The consummate optimist appears! :lol
tumblr_mgcue1I74k1rir906o1_500.gif

If it's not a "mysterious ninja-like warrior" then it's just another version of Boon's stupidity and favoring the Scorpion.
People really should stop pretending that this is anything but another glorified "**** Tobias, I'm smarter" thingy.

.......or maybe they just kept hearing the fans complain about his look so they said let's rework some of that human-esque ninja garb in? 💃💃

tumblr_mgcue1I74k1rir906o1_500.gif

If it's not a "mysterious ninja-like warrior" then it's just another version of Boon's stupidity and favoring the Scorpion.
People really should stop pretending that this is anything but another glorified "**** Tobias, I'm smarter" thingy.

I'm sick of the Scorpion shoehorning myself too.

I LOVE scorpion and I think he's the epitome of MK but they can definitely allow some characters some spotlight. I'd like to see a bit more Quan Chi.

I'm happy they are attempting to expand on Scorpions character in the comics. It's a bit refreshing to see him be more human and less vengeful. He's grown.

For all the issues I hear of people complaining that Scorpion is overrated, it isn't like any of the other characters have been remarkable through the years. Their storylines have all moved at a snail's pace.

I LOVE scorpion and I think he's the epitome of MK but they can definitely allow some characters some spotlight. I'd like to see a bit more Quan Chi.

I'm happy they are attempting to expand on Scorpions character in the comics. It's a bit refreshing to see him be more human and less vengeful. He's grown.

For all the issues I hear of people complaining that Scorpion is overrated, it isn't like any of the other characters have been remarkable through the years. Their storylines have all moved at a snail's pace.

Agreed Scorpion is the best thing in this franchise.

So does anybody here read the mkx comic? The writing is so-so but I love the art. And it doesnt hold back...kotal kahn just fought goro. Rain and reptile showed up. Cant wait to see how it lines up into the game.

Scorpion > All, sorry, but it's true.

Even in his ****** new costume.

So does anybody here read the mkx comic? The writing is so-so but I love the art. And it doesnt hold back...kotal kahn just fought goro. Rain and reptile showed up. Cant wait to see how it lines up into the game.

Is it worth a physical purchase? It has to be good cause I'm spending all my pesos on Image comics lately :lol I'm going to my comic store tomorrow, I may pick it up, what issue are they in?

I'm reading the comic as well. I agree the writing is so-so and the thing I'm not enjoying is they've crammed multiple interacting story lines into each issue so it's all over the place. To have done the stories justice, they should have either axed half of them or do multiple comics. There's been some awesome moments though and I'm liking all the name drops so far. Plus it's cool that we're given an idea of what occured before MKX happens.

Is it worth a physical purchase? It has to be good cause I'm spending all my pesos on Image comics lately :lol I'm going to my comic store tomorrow, I may pick it up, what issue are they in?

s9MOSKQ.gif

Is it worth a physical purchase? It has to be good cause I'm spending all my pesos on Image comics lately [emoji38] I'm going to my comic store tomorrow, I may pick it up, what issue are they in?
I like Scorpion's new costume 😑 lol but I haven't liked his costumes in a while really...hated MK9 design, injustice yuck, deception was awful. Don't think I liked Armeggedon either.

As for the comic, ive been buying them digitally on a weekly basis. You catch up much quicker that way. The comics are worth the purchase...the hard copies include like all three chapters per issue I believe so I think only 2 or 3 issues have actually physically come out while digitally we are on 8.

If you like the mythology it's worth it. I love the lore and character history designs so I've been digging it. Not groundbreaking but the MK attitude is there.

Back