Mortal Kombat vs. DC is official.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this game for PS3. I figured out a couple of the moves. But, is there a web-site that has the list of them (and fatalities) and how to do them?

So I beat the game last night and it's odd that DARK KHAN, looks nothing like Darkseid and Shao Khan put together.

Has anyone been playing online?? Ps3 of course...

Lets have some online names so we can get some matches going...

Im fist-of-fury :D

So I beat the game last night and it's odd that DARK KHAN, looks nothing like Darkseid and Shao Khan put together.

Actually he does. Darkseid has that rocky, lava appearance. And Khan has that Skull mask and spikes. Sure its not a perfectl blend (hense the game's whole problem), but it is close enough for me to work.

Oh, and I've beaten both sides. MK's side is shorter isn't it? :confused: What a rip.

still haven't worked through MK's yet, it just wasn't grabbing me as much as DC's, was just itching to get back to playing DC's characters

Same here. I've been playing the arcade mode with just the DC side. You mean there are MK characters too? :lol

I really hope we get a decent DC game similar to Ultimate Alliance that Marvel got. That would give us a chance to play as multiple characters or teams and fight multiple villians. If it wasn't for the DC characters, I wouldn't have bought this game. Probably rented it as I do with every MK game, but the DC stuff made it great enough to buy.

Back