Mortal Kombat Classic Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE THIS and I really hope there is a lot more to come for Classic MK. That's the Kombat I grew up with and this will be a definite purchase. Well done!

Re: Mortal Kombat Scorpion Statue???

Now THIS is Scorpion! Cannot wait to order this one!

DSC04870.jpg

Awesome! Is that a Sub Zero bust right behind him?

"Sculpted by John Clearly. The full reveal will be at San Diego Comicon Convention.

This is part of the classic series of MK statues that will be produced over the coming years from PopCultureShockCollectibles. Expect to see favorites from Mortal Kombat 1, and Mortal Kombat 2 as confirmed by Jerry himself. Classic Sub-Zero from Ultimate Mortal Kombat is also in the works to accompany this statue for the ultimate dio of two of the most iconic MK characters of all time."

sideshow_DYEH_0120.jpg

I love the statue. But I am on the side that they should do something with the base.

No way. Plain and black is perfect. Anything more is distracting. Thanks for the above info about Sub Zero! Can't wait.

That was the original idea but WB said there are legal issues with the dragon base so it's not happening.

Back