Mortal Kombat Classic Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mortal Kombat Scorpion Statue???

It's definitely Scorpion. By the way you might want to add "classic" to your header so people wont get confused with the previous Scorpion statue from last year.

But they maked Modern scorpion the last year. Do you think the do another new one???

yup its been said a while back ago already they doing mk9 stuff and mk 1 2 3 stuff as well go on facebook check pop culture shock see updates whats going on

Well so long as they are the ones with the license I can never bring myself to get interested out of fear of how it will actually turn out. A good release here and there does not make up for all the failures before.

Yes this is PCSC Stuff. Its right behind the subs bust which reminds me, Jerry is doing subs from mk3 too without the mask. Looks pretty sweet!

jerry from pop culture has already show the work in progress for this. People thought it was sub zero at first but it had the pose of scorpion from the classic game.

turns out to be another Scorpion from PCS after all

Yes. It's Klassic version!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! UMK3 version. My favorite!

Back