Mortal Kombat Classic Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mortal Kombat Scorpion Statue???

Now THIS is Scorpion! Cannot wait to order this one!

DSC04870.jpg

Another picture. DAMN!

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_23.jpg

It's about damn time we are starting to get some high-end MK collectibles. :lecture This Scorpion looks badass, and I will purchase every statue from this line.

Looks awesome. The feet bother me slightly i think they are pointing west and east too much to make him look like he has a good fighting balance. Would be awesome to see Klassic Reptile/Ermac/Rain/Smoke/Zero standing facing the other way so you could have a "Vs" display.

Looks awesome. The feet bother me slightly i think they are pointing west and east too much to make him look like he has a good fighting balance. Would be awesome to see Klassic Reptile/Ermac/Rain/Smoke/Zero standing facing the other way so you could have a "Vs" display.

I believe they were going for the look/stance from UMK3

Umk3s.gif

^ Indeed they were! I will be getting this! Looks like we might have a switch out arm too! :D

The classic designs are so much better than the xtreme/slutty/gritty looks they've been doing since MK went 3D. I'll buy this statue for sure.

Every time I look at this, a tear comes to my eye. This is so beautiful and even if its the only classic they make (which its not) Id get 3 or 4 just to have em repainted to my fav ninjas! Please Klassic Reptile like this!!

Back