Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the continued interest everyone,
here is the updated list for full figures:
1. Deckard
2. yodasan
3. Reinhardt (closed jacket ver.)
4. LordAzrael
5. JeffTVR
6. Thrustmaster (closed jacket ver.)
7. MwNN
8. Snake Eater
9. mystolle
10. MarfMaster (closed jacket ver.)
11. Q
12. neo
13. Platty
14. Mooncat
15. malo
16. marker2037
17. LookCloser

I will have pictures of the sculpt next week :)!
And I can't wait to see some more updates from Kato

Last edited:
Here it is my first prototype of the coat.

This is for the purpose of fitting and I want to know if the farbic texture and qlty is acceptable. All the detail of Morpheus's coat is missing. As usual the fitting is not satisfactory:panic:

cimg2009.jpg

cimg2010u.jpg

cimg2011.jpg

cimg2013.jpg

cimg2012.jpg

oh wow :bow

The fabric looks great!
The pattern in the very front (middle) looks slightly distracting, but other than that, I really love how material looks.
nice job on the fitting already too!

I was wondering if this is possible or not with the thickness of the fabric:
vlcsnap-00123.jpg

Thanks for the updates Kato,
I will have some updates on the head next week!

oh wow :bow

The fabric looks great!
The pattern in the very front (middle) looks slightly distracting, but other than that, I really love how material looks.
nice job on the fitting already too!

I was wondering if this is possible or not with the thickness of the fabric:
vlcsnap-00123.jpg

Thanks for the updates Kato,
I will have some updates on the head next week!

I just want to see the fabric effect only. There should be a front panal seam which can make the coat more slim at waist line.

The jacket of yr picture is from Matrix I that the farbic is very soft. It is impossible to get the same feeling in 1:6 scale

What i am making now is based on the version of Matrix II, the back yoke style will be totally different.

kato is really the master and with daniel, they're building the dream-team ^^

but out of interest, how much will the leather coat cost now? Can someone say how much it will be around?

Sunohc - Can you please count me in as interested in a full figure? I'm definitely wanting one, but the final decision in getting a full custom from you will largely depend on the ultimate price tag. I hope I can afford one - it's shaping up awesomely! :clap

no problem, added you to the list:
1. Deckard
2. yodasan
3. Reinhardt (closed jacket ver.)
4. LordAzrael
5. JeffTVR
6. Thrustmaster (closed jacket ver.)
7. MwNN
8. Snake Eater
9. mystolle
10. MarfMaster (closed jacket ver.)
11. Q
12. neo
13. Platty
14. Mooncat
15. malo
16. marker2037
17. LookCloser
18. dneilan1

If you want a more detailed estimate of the costs, just send me a pm and I can fill you in.

As I said before, I'm not making any money off of the outfit/accessories/etc. Since this is my first custom figure I'm releasing, I just want to get some out there and see how it goes. The clothing and accessories are included so that you can have a custom full figure wit head assembled and ready but it's about the same cost as buying all the parts yourself separately.

Last edited:
This is a frickin' EXCELLENT project!

I'm still a huge Matrix fan (at least the first movie)

I have an old Hot Toys Neo and a terrible stand in for Trinity (N2) and a kitbashed Smith... always wanted a Morpheus. I'll be watching this project eagerly.

I may have missed it but did you mention you will be making Trinity as well?

Thanks gregg! I finally had to kick to try this out after I saw your holmes thread ya know.

liljawa,
depending on how this morpheus one goes (I have no idea yet how much work it'll be haha)
However, from my understanding, there are some decent sculpts of Trinity and outfits that were offered by Triad Toys in the past

Got that covered just want to pose a HT standard Morpheus, with sword and machine gun kneeling . . the scene were he slices the Range Rover Open. How sad am I when I can here the music score playing in my head as I type this !

3595784472_72b395df91_z.jpg

concept.jpg

Got that covered just want to pose a HT standard Morpheus, with sword and machine gun kneeling . . the scene were he slices the Range Rover Open. How sad am I when I can here the music score playing in my head as I type this !

3595784472_72b395df91_z.jpg

concept.jpg

Hi Mooncat, can i ask where the Trinity head sculpt came from, is it a recast of the gentle giant bust, THANKS

Back