Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just arrived!! Looks fantastic and the red does'nt need fixing in my opinion as it does not distract from the piece at all.

Okay opened Moria Orc PF Exclusive and it’s fantastic. The red, what red?? It's just like the picture on Sideshow currently and really looks Ace! :chew

I have to agree on the red not being a problem. It looks great in person. I also took a pic with flash and the pic does look too red. In person it really looks great. This is one of my favorites. I did get the exclusive, but I do not see me displaying it much with the helm on. I like looking at his freaky face too much, but it's nice to have an option. :peace

For me, the red is fine!!!

Got him yesterday, here are some pics:

1_DSC_0019_small.JPG

1_DSC_0034_small.JPG

1_DSC_0036_small.JPG

1_DSC_0037_small.JPG

1_DSC_0038_small.JPG

1_DSC_0039_small.JPG

Great pics man! Yeah the red doesn't really bother me anymore either, but I'm still not too upset I had to cancel. Maybe I'll get him later, but if not, no biggie. Congrats to everyone who has him though. :D

I want the PF, but the red still bothers me.. :lol:balrog

If it ever goes up for second chance, maybe I'll nab one using my RP's and try the paint fix or something.

I still hate the red with the power of a thousand suns. It totally clashes with the green skin, the brown as originally show would have looked 100x better.

The red didn't bother me, but I decided to weather it up some. I simply took some ground up black pastel to it. It looks much better. The red now looks much darker and matches the other sculpted cloth parts better. I believe if Sideshow would have just weathered the Red cloth, they would not have had any backlash. If they would have went went a darker color and then weathered it, I think it would have turned out to dark. I think it is a case of the factory just not weathering it. I will post some pics when my camera charges up. The pastel weathering is an easy fix with no knowledge of painting needed to do it. :peace

Before:
IMG_2304.jpg
[/IMG]

After:
IMG_2363.jpg
[/IMG]

I still need to go in with a smaller brush and touch up a few places. Keep in mind this is with a flash, and even the first pic doesn't look that red in person. This isn't the ideal way to weather it, but it is quick and only takes a few minutes.

Last edited:
My Flex-Pay WL converted!:chew
Got on the WL after I saw the nice custom weathering done by some boardies. Few more months and I'll have my own to work on.:D
I canceled Venom and Mystique for this guy. He's going to fit into my collection better. It's taking a turn...less Marvel and more BADASS!:devil

:rock :rock

I stuck with this even though the red was :monkey4 one more payment in March and I'll know for sure. don't know if I'm brave enough to do the custom..overall this looks great..can't wait for Berserker EX...:drool..:rock

:rock :rock

I stuck with this even though the red was :monkey4 one more payment in March and I'll know for sure. don't know if I'm brave enough to do the custom..overall this looks great..can't wait for Berserker EX...:drool..:rock

You made the correct choice by sticking with him. How could you not enjoy seeing this face everyday? :D

IMG_2370.jpg
[/IMG]

Back