Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this ordered and had to cancel due to funds. I tried to get flexpay through the cancel process, but was denied because it was too close to shipping or something. I decided I really wanted this one and put my name on the waitlist a few days ago. It is converting tomorrow. I think this is going to be one of those pieces that people will regret not getting later down the road. Funds are still tight, but I am going to make it happen. :D

I had this ordered and had to cancel due to funds. I tried to get flexpay through the cancel process, but was denied because it was too close to shipping or something. I decided I really wanted this one and put my name on the waitlist a few days ago. It is converting tomorrow. I think this is going to be one of those pieces that people will regret not getting later down the road. Funds are still tight, but I am going to make it happen. :D

hopes it works out for you mate flex pay is a wonderfull thing, ain't it?:D

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Finally picked up my Moria Orc PF today. Two words...

F'n cool!

I think I like it better without the masked head but I'm going to display it with the mask so I can show off that I have the exclusive. :lol

The red tunic is not nearly as bright red as some of the pictures I've seen. I think it looks really nice.

I have two relatively minor issues. The knuckles on the sword hand aren't painted Moria Orc green and the base is a little too glossy and kind of sloppily painted. Certainly it's not as nice as Frodo's Moria base.

Overall I give it a :woo :rock

Finally picked up my Moria Orc PF today. Two words...

F'n cool!

I think I like it better without the masked head but I'm going to display it with the mask so I can show off that I have the exclusive. :lol

The red tunic is not nearly as bright red as some of the pictures I've seen. I think it looks really nice.

I have two relatively minor issues. The knuckles on the sword hand aren't painted Moria Orc green and the base is a little too glossy and kind of sloppily painted. Certainly it's not as nice as Frodo's Moria base.

Overall I give it a :woo :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I couldn't resist and got on the waitlist a couple days ago, especially after seeing in hand pics. Hopefully it converts so I'll have a full line-up of baddies :D

In regards to the issue of if the tunic is too red, mine looks pretty accurate based on this pic...

moria6.jpg

The knuckles on my Moria Orc is what's missing color. Sideshow stated they'll send me another sword arm, so I'm happy!

Hi! My first post on this forum ;-)

Here is a little preview picture from my Repaint of the Moria Orc.
I will post some better pictures tomorrow.....

Preview-LA.jpg

Preview-LA.jpg

damn man, that looks ammmmaaaaazzing, did you dry brush that? and what color did you use? that's the closest i've see to the prototype yet.

VERY NICE JOB!!!!! The sculpted clothing matches the leather! That looks 1000x better.

If it had looked like that when it left the factory, I never would have canceled my order.

Preview-LA.jpg

Holy Moly that looks amazing
Soon you'll be getting PMs from other Freaks here to customize their MO PFs :D

Back