Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! My first post on this forum ;-)

Here is a little preview picture from my Repaint of the Moria Orc.
I will post some better pictures tomorrow.....

Preview-LA.jpg

If you can some how change the undergarment to the correct black cloth color, to would be near perfect.

Hi!

Here are some new pictures from my Orc.
Hope you like him....

I used different methods of painting and colors, cant tell a "How to".

MOLA01.jpg

MOLA02.jpg

MOLA03.jpg

MOLA04.jpg

MOLA05.jpg

Hi! My first post on this forum ;-)

Here is a little preview picture from my Repaint of the Moria Orc.
I will post some better pictures tomorrow.....

Preview-LA.jpg

Excellent work. Looks 1000 times better. This is what we should have received in the first place.

You did a great job on the repaint glamdring. But after looking at some stills from the movies and seeing the same red undergarments, I'm wondering if that's the way it was supposed to be, and maybe SS's change was accurate after all.

Look at the Moria Orc Swordsman Weta/ Sideshow Statue/ Bust, the Moria Orc Archer Statue or at the Prototype pictures of the Moria Orc PF.
There was never "Santared"!

For me it "is" clearly a quality problem by the weathering,
but if you are happy with your red, ok...

You did a great job on the repaint glamdring. But after looking at some stills from the movies and seeing the same red undergarments, I'm wondering if that's the way it was supposed to be, and maybe SS's change was accurate after all.

Nice custom job Glamdring. I think i'll stick with the original though after weighing up the pros and cons of this particular piece. Just got to wait for him now! :joy

Okay I know its far too late too do anything but why couldn't the Ex for this PF of been an Interchangeable Helmeted Head and Interchangeable Hands for a Bow and Arrow like Lurtz?
Then it could of been a Moria Orc Swordsman and Archer :D
Oh well

Suprise, suprise...

My waitlist converted. Now I just need someone to do the weathering.

another thing that bugs me about this orc his is skin tone, they arent that solid of a green, its a darker dirty colour. cmon orcs dont have those nice of legs

Also looks like this is shipping at long last from the EU warehouse. A member from the UK got his tracking number.

Received my Moria Orc PF Exclusive today have not had the chance to open. But will do later today. Due to UK economy and currency exchange rate with the dollar forced to cancel my other PF Exclusives that were on order. (Terminator, Planet Of The Apes, Blackbeard , King 300, Conan) :banghead

However keeping Uruk-hai Berserker Exclusive :D

Back