Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad the ES wasn't 1000 or more...now I need to pick up Lurtz from someplace. :)

Hi guys, if there was any confusion about what the exclusive accessory is, based on the Backstage Pass video that was posted recently, please be assured that the product text and photos is CORRECT. The Backstage Pass video will be pulled and re-shot with the correct Exclusive designation.

Thanks, apologies for any confusion :duff

Hi guys, if there was any confusion about what the exclusive accessory is, based on the Backstage Pass video that was posted recently, please be assured that the product text and photos is CORRECT. The Backstage Pass video will be pulled and re-shot with the correct Exclusive designation.

Thanks, apologies for any confusion :duff

That explains why I can't find the Backstage Pass video. I thought I was losing my mind. Its been TOO long of a day!

As tempting as that would be....no thanks. At 1/4 scale it would be at least twice as large [and heavy] as the hulk PF. Not only would the PF itself cost a fortunate, the shipping would be obscene....and all this before you figure how and where to display it.

True. But dag gummit - we need another troll!

I trying to think what it is that would make it a PF. A piece of cloth for his loins? What else would be made of something other that poly?

Your ol pal

Took

I trying to think what it is that would make it a PF. A piece of cloth for his loins? What else would be made of something other that poly?

Your ol pal

Took

easy... look at the Hulf PF. But this guy wouldn't sell as well.

Whats with all the complaining?? There is no pleasing some people and I think whatever SS releases people will moan,noan,moan!!
"We want Orcs and Armoured characters".....you get both with this little fella and there are still groans going out. 'He has a tooth missing, he's too shiny,his face looks funny'. Great to have a opinion but at the end of the day he is an Orcses who runs around in wet dark places and I doubt whether Mummy and Daddy Orc made little Jimmy(coz thats what I've called him) brush and floss everyday before he went out to play scavenging with his little friends. Personally I think it will be a great statue and a DEFINATE buy for me as he looks 100% better than the abominations that are Frodo,GTW and Galadriel.My two pennies.

Well said, my good fellow.

Lets quit ^^^^^'in n git an Orc!

Your ol pal

Took

PF's are 1/4 The troll won't look right because they probably won't make something that large. It ain't happening.

This will be my first PF and I am so impressed with the pics. One of my hang-ups on PF is all the fabric. It seems very difficult to get fabric to "hang" properly when it has almost no weight.

Costumes in the films hang a certain way due to the weight of the fabric. This seems really hard to replicate in small scale. On this piece though, they have limited the fabric to under the armor and it really works well imo.

Also, Moria is such a pivitol place in the story so I normally like anything related to that place. I think a Troll would be great if they can do a different scale and have a leather tunic and metal for the chain etc......could be their best piece to date.

This will be my first PF and I am so impressed with the pics. One of my hang-ups on PF is all the fabric. It seems very difficult to get fabric to "hang" properly when it has almost no weight.

Costumes in the films hang a certain way due to the weight of the fabric. This seems really hard to replicate in small scale. On this piece though, they have limited the fabric to under the armor and it really works well imo.

Also, Moria is such a pivitol place in the story so I normally like anything related to that place. I think a Troll would be great if they can do a different scale and have a leather tunic and metal for the chain etc......could be their best piece to date.

I wouldn't worry about the material to much, if done right it is really cool. I really like the PFs that I have with the material mix. Lurtz is a great example and will look amazing with the new moria orc pf. The pics of it at the comic con look great!!

I would be all for a cave troll also, the bigger, the better!! :monkey5

I wouldn't worry about the material to much, if done right it is really cool. I really like the PFs that I have with the material mix. Lurtz is a great example and will look amazing with the new moria orc pf. The pics of it at the comic con look great!!

I would be all for a cave troll also, the bigger, the better!! :monkey5

that or a ringwrath PF:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back