Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If he should go with GTW, he kind of have to be in his Gondorian garb - and we already got a not-so-popular renderation of that. I would much rather have a Hobbiton-Pippin if any.

Maybe a duo PF, along with Merry

I agree. A dual PF of them would be fine. I don't know how many would be willing to drop at least $250 on each of them.

I would!:banana

But I think when they do sam he will look amazing. Seeing the awsomeness of the 12 inch figure I think he will look perfect next to Frodo.

I hate to say it but those characters popularity will be determined by how good the sculpt looks. I hoped they learned their lesson with Frodo.

It amazes me that the Mystique Ex, with her insignificant skull belt, gets a larger ES than the Moria Orc, which comes with an exclusive item that none should go without. :huh

It amazes me that the Mystique Ex, with her insignificant skull belt, gets a larger ES than the Moria Orc, which comes with an exclusive item that none should go without. :huh

That's because people love their f'n Marvel.

I prefer a smaller ES, especially since I have it on order. :banana

Back