Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Moria Orc PF must have renewed interest in this line because Gandalf is now sold out. I've been meaning to pick up the exclusive, so I put myself on the waitlist today. Hope it's not too late. :banghead

The Moria Orc PF must have renewed interest in this line because Gandalf is now sold out. I've been meaning to pick up the exclusive, so I put myself on the waitlist today. Hope it's not too late. :banghead

It sure got me back interested in this line.

Mordor Troll 1/4 scale PF :peace

As tempting as that would be....no thanks. At 1/4 scale it would be at least twice as large [and heavy] as the hulk PF. Not only would the PF itself cost a fortunate, the shipping would be obscene....and all this before you figure how and where to display it.

I was out Thursday night when the newsletter came out and I got home late and forgot this was going up for order. :banghead Thankfully it was still available in the morning when I got to work and came to my senses. :banana

This PF is awesome and to me, the exclusive is a must. :lecture

Using my reward points it'll only cost me $50! :rock :woo

I definitely think the Moria Orc is rekindling interest in the line. I had resisted the temptation to get into this line before the Orc went up. Now I'm trying to get the previous pieces.

A few days ago Frodo was available at Sideshow and Razor's Edge, but now both are sold out. I think you probably got the last one at Razor's Edge. Ironically enough, I think I may have gotten the last Gandalf Ex at Sideshow.

That's good to hear that it sounds like interest has been rekindled in the LotR p.f. line. Now that Aragorn is shipping and the Moria Orc has been announced, now's a good time to get in this line.

SS needs another homerun p.f. and this line will all of a sudden be hot.

:rock

Back