Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOcomparo.jpg

Thats a really nice custom. What makes it even better is that the fabric color matches the sculpted leather color.

go for the reg, im not keen on the exc and cancelled it.
KTJN, what paint, or product did you use to paint the Orc? would like to know and give it a go myself.

It seems like I put this on Flex-Pay years ago.:(
All though I did receive a shipping notice for something that's 18lbs. Maybe that's it??
Ok..just checked and it will be hear Tuesday!:chew

@Malice

god i would pay to to have mine done like that.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5[/QUOTE]

How do you like mine?

I used different methods of painting and colors....

MOLA01.jpg

MOLA02.jpg

MOLA03.jpg

MOLA04.jpg

MOLA05.jpg

man, those pics are nice. such a great looking sculpt. i'm definitely going to have to track one of these down. i'm kicking myself that i ever cancelled it in the first place.

How do you like mine?

I used different methods of painting and colors....

MOLA01.jpg
MOLA02.jpg

MOLA03.jpg
MOLA04.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
Wow, that looks amazing! :google

I love what you did with your Smeagol bust as well.:google Bernd is painting mine and I've told him I want the scarf and jacket painted like your's. More screen accurate as far as I'm concerned.:D

SmeagolLA01.jpg

Here's mine after some work I did yesterday. I still have some more work to do (he's still a bit too clean) but, here he is as of now...
Picture003.jpg

Orcafter.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pics. Oh and the red is darker in person. I don't know why but the camera makes it brighter.

nice orcs!!

i am looking for one moria orc exclusive to go with my berserker..

anyone letting go theirs and willing to ship internationally ? :)

I never really liked Moria Orc PF. I'm not sure what it is but I think the face is strange and the pose a bit awkward, although I think the detail is awesome. I will stick with Aragorn, Berserker, Lurtz an Legolas for my LOTR display...

well i recieved it today from the-slug thanks alot again, its a really nice statue the details is fantastic and the red cloak is not anywhere near as bad as i thought in person i can hardly notice it...

well i recieved it today from the-slug thanks alot again, its a really nice statue the details is fantastic and the red cloak is not anywhere near as bad as i thought in person i can hardly notice it...

That was the reaction of a lot of collectors once they actually had it in-hand, glad you are enjoying it! :duff

Back