Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol That describes him very well :rock

He belongs in any decent LOTR baddie collection IMO

the baddies are being made to a very high standard. such as sculpting the dynamic poses.

what chance of a MO archer in the future,the swordsman is getting loanly in the dark mines of moria!:D

the baddies are being made to a very high standard. such as sculpting the dynamic poses.

what chance of a MO archer in the future,the swordsman is getting loanly in the dark mines of moria!:D

I agree, the baddies always benefit the most

I reckon they could just change the hands and some small mods on the body shape and voila...MO Archer :)

I agree, the baddies always benefit the most

I reckon they could just change the hands and some small mods on the body shape and voila...MO Archer :)

not a bad idea GG!:banana

i noticed the regular MO has the interchangable head socket,they just glued the head in place and left the extra head out so the could make a new head sculpt for the archer also!:chew

not a bad idea GG!:banana

i noticed the regular MO has the interchangable head socket,they just glued the head in place and left the extra head out so the could make a new head sculpt for the archer also!:chew

Hey, great idea! We're cooking with gas here! :rock

Normally I don't like the idea of resusing alot of a sculpt but if they did do an archer I would rather they did make them look similar so that they would display well together :rock

Hey, great idea! We're cooking with gas here! :rock

Normally I don't like the idea of resusing alot of a sculpt but if they did do an archer I would rather they did make them look similar so that they would display well together :rock

i'm all for it if it mean we get an arch rather than not get one!:banana

new head,bow in place of the sword and arrow in place of the shield and we have ourselves a mini army:horror

i'm all for it if it mean we get an arch rather than not get one!:banana

new head,bow in place of the sword and arrow in place of the shield and we have ourselves a mini army:horror

That's a pretty good idea. Sideshow actually already did something like this with the Star Wars Scout Trooper PF they announced a month or so ago. Essentially the same upper body of the Scout Trooper from the Speeder Bike PF with resculpted legs.

i noticed play didn't give me a tracking number which is a real bummer:banghead

i dont know anything about home delivery network,are they any good?

My only gripe was that is you miss a parcel force delivery, It's easy to nip down the post office and pick it up. HDN have to go through 2 attempted deliveries b4 you can collect, so it's a pain knowing your expensive stuff is on a van somewhere and you can't get to it. mine was delivered by some guy driving a Motorway maintenance white van which was a bit random.

My only gripe was that is you miss a parcel force delivery, It's easy to nip down the post office and pick it up. HDN have to go through 2 attempted deliveries b4 you can collect, so it's a pain knowing your expensive stuff is on a van somewhere and you can't get to it. mine was delivered by some guy driving a Motorway maintenance white van which was a bit random.

Maybe HDN dropped it off on the hard shoulder and the maintenence man thought he would do a good deed? :dunno :lol :lol

they really are very red, but the detail on the face is excellent, and does detract...
the fact that I have it dispayed in a room with a red wall behind may have something to do with me not noticing it.

well mine has finally landed in my house after about 2 months at my sisters place:google:google

kinda a bit mellow dramatic but here he is anyways. #599/750 before adjusting the red.:D

25us008.jpg

14lohg1.jpg

such a shame this piece was ruined for me by some stupid "economic" decision to save $3-$4 by going to cheaper quality and wrong color leather on a $300 statue. I still can't get past it.

such a shame this piece was ruined for me by some stupid "economic" decision to save $3-$4 by going to cheaper quality and wrong color leather on a $300 statue. I still can't get past it.

Same...I keep checking this thread hoping it was all a bad dream and praying the Zerker PF is as advertised.

i know what you mean, but it probably wasn't even $3-$4, more like less than a buck, and ssc most likely didn't even know about it until they got them and opened them up.
the manufactures over there are known for doing that. unforturnately:monkey2

i know what you mean, but it probably wasn't even $3-$4, more like less than a buck, and ssc most likely didn't even know about it until they got them and opened them up.
the manufactures over there are known for doing that. unforturnately:monkey2

That is extremely hard to believe. There is no doubt SS knew about this in advance. But, seriously I am no longer going to :horse

Back