Moria Orc PF in UK Cheap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do they usually send an email confirmation after they dispatch, im a FP virgin :dunno ??????

do they usually send an email confirmation after they dispatch, im a FP virgin :dunno ??????

Don't worry they'll be gentle...

...yes they do, but TBH i wouldn't expect that for a few days, rather slow on the delivery side of things in my experience...once waited three weeks for something to be sent! :monkey2

Yeah me too, hope this comes through for you Slug :banana
looking good especially seems myself and Big Al have already been rejected :monkey2

yeah hope so, i wasnt even gonna get him but at that price i coudnt resist, now im pretty stoked :D cant resist a bargain :lol

Unfortunately this item has now sold out and we not be able to obtain any further supplies.
Please be assured that no payment has been taken from your card.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

lame :monkey2

Talk about crappy customer service!! I got the same email although I was buying an extra one to give as a gift to someone and almost told them I had it for them, just as well I didn't!! Pretty poor on FP UK's side though and it takes them DAYS to update their website when they sell something out!! So basically order a bargain from them in the wishful hoping that you MIGHT have gotten a good deal..............:rolleyes::confused:

:banana:banana:banana:banana

whats your thoughts on the 'red' issue ????

Honestly? A load of bollocks...excuse the unfeminine language! I'll post some more pics later but heres a quick shot to show you what I mean:

moria.jpg

This is exactly how it looks when I am looking at it right now, the red fabric looks great! Like I said one of the best PF's I have ever seen!

Honestly? A load of bollocks...excuse the unfeminine language!
these kids just saw that
shocked_kidz_at_pc_sm.jpg

This is exactly how it looks when I am looking at it right now, the red fabric looks great! Like I said one of the best PF's I have ever seen!

i trust your judgement, you are the ultimate lotr connoisseur in my eyes :lol. looks fine to me :dunno

these kids just saw that
shocked_kidz_at_pc_sm.jpg

i trust your judgement, you are the ultimate lotr connoisseur in my eyes :lol. looks fine to me :dunno

Oh those poor children!!! :lol

Awww thanks Slug :duff...and yes it does look fine, I reckon the original hype was just flaming over nothing! Your gonna love this PF!

Back