Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Congrats Robert, he will make a nice addition to your collection...Enjoy! :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Received #248 of the regular ML last night. Going to unbox him when my son wakes up.....Sometime today. Hope my ML is in perfect condition.

Just got this bad boy in. If you're on the fence... GET THIS. Walk past it a few times and you'll be in love with it. The pose isn't all wonky in person, especially if you don't display the front leg. But I actually like the leg displayed, and I was very unhappy with the original Sideshow pics.

I did add very subtle metallic highlights to mine, as the paint, while accurate to the movie, wasn't to my liking. It definitely pops now. I also closed up his grill to make it more accurate.

MLPF1.jpg

Just got this bad boy in. If you're on the fence... GET THIS. Walk past it a few times and you'll be in love with it. The pose isn't all wonky in person, especially if you don't display the front leg. But I actually like the leg displayed, and I was very unhappy with the original Sideshow pics.

I did add very subtle metallic highlights to mine, as the paint, while accurate to the movie, wasn't to my liking. It definitely pops now. I also closed up his grill to make it more accurate.

MLPF1.jpg

Congrats ComputerFly, that is a very nice pic of him :clap. I like your mod too, less is more in my book and I think you did just enough. He looks really well now, well done:clap

"duff
Bill

Taken with iPhone:
84d8fc57.jpg

I just noticed how grainy the iphone is in poor light.

Where did the cave troll and balrog statues come from?

That Lurtz has a serious lean up Bullseye!

I have the SS/Weta Cavetroll also but the one in the picture was produced as a limited custom. Painted by the man himself Rick Cantu. The Balrog is very rare, less than ten i think, and came from he UK. Also much larger than the SS/Weta version. The shipping box was huge and because of it's size some arrived damaged.

Sorry, miss spoke, but that is what I get when I spend too much time at the computer late at night. They are real nice!! Are they the only customs you have?? They look great there with the 2 orcs (Lurtz and Berserker) framing them on the stereo speakers. Is the Morgul Lord an Ex PF??

Yeah the ML is the ex but I'd never display the ex sword. I also have a Goblin King custom from the hobbit. Most of my customs are movie or comic based. But those three are the only middle earth pieces.

Yeah the ML is the ex but I'd never display the ex sword. I also have a Goblin King custom from the hobbit. Most of my customs are movie or comic based. But those three are the only middle earth pieces.

Any custom Batman?? I collect some Bat stuff, but mostly comic books (DC Universe). Haven't gotten into the customs yet. I don't know if my pocket book or my husband could deal with it. Hubby is usually ok with my collecting habit as long as I throw a trinket or two his way ~ Doc Holiday & Wyatt Earp (EX PF) and Vampirella for example. I collect way too much and have to pick and choose (comics, signed or first ed or old/rare books, statues/busts, lead figures, etc)

He would be taller if they were on the same level. Scale is fine.

Back