Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

WBshop has this for $240 shipped. definately thinking on it.

WBshop has this for $240 shipped. definately thinking on it.

I ended up ordering it. I still wasn't happy about paying sales tax. :pfft:

...almost ordered the Aragorn Maquette as well but I held off.

I'm still of mind that this will be even cheaper further down the road.

Maybe, but if you check the latest eBay auctions, they're all going for over retail.

Surprised (and pleased) that what I consider the weakest entry so far is doing moderately well; seems people are buying again to a point.

Surprised (and pleased) that what I consider the weakest entry so far is doing moderately well; seems people are buying again to a point.

^^^ :yess: Got mine today (Regular Edition No.72/1000). Amazing paint job and weathering!
Going to do some futzing and take decent pics tomorrow.

Guys, don't hesitate to add this bad ass m___ to your collection.

77676300.jpg

By ultimessiah at 2011-04-01
15275010.jpg

By ultimessiah at 2011-04-01

I really2 want to get to have this as Morgul Lord is my fave LOTR character but I'm afraid it's out of my 1/6th line of collection. Guess I'll just wait for HT to tackle this line. Till then, I'll just drool over your ML PF's pics. Congrats guys!

from what i've seen, there arent too many retailers that still has this. I see this piece going up, not Lurtz up, but higher than retailer at least. Its been said time and time again; this piece could be better, but in person, it looks bad ass, and i dont have one bad thing to say about it. Hes my fav character from the movies, and i dont see myself selling it.

I really2 want to get to have this as Morgul Lord is my fave LOTR character but I'm afraid it's out of my 1/6th line of collection. Guess I'll just wait for HT to tackle this line. Till then, I'll just drool over your ML PF's pics. Congrats guys!

HT has so many huge lines as it is, i dont see them ever getting this one, but maybe 10 years down the road. If they got it now, they would prolly only release one fig per year. They are just simply up to their necks in different lines and they don't release enough new figures a year to keep up with them.

I got on the waitlist for the reg yesterday,i hope im not to late,Mr.Dremel has a date with the ML

HT has so many huge lines as it is, i dont see them ever getting this one, but maybe 10 years down the road. If they got it now, they would prolly only release one fig per year. They are just simply up to their necks in different lines and they don't release enough new figures a year to keep up with them.

Yup2, I know it's far from the truth..I'm just dreaming that one day HT will get the LOTR line :chillpill:; just bear w/ me haha!

So I picked up my Morgul Lord from WBShop. It's nice. The pose doesn't look as bad in person as in the pictures but it's still not super fantastic. The positioning of the flail is as awkward in person as in the pictures. One thing that wasn't as evident in the pictures is the detail on the mask. There are too many orange rust marks. If you look at any of the film footage or any other Morgul Lord collectible made to date, it's not that predominant. Also, I still think the scale is in question compared to the other PF's. I think he should be slightly bigger. That's all for now. :wave

Back