Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Awesome collection!!

Very happy how this one turned out.Sometimes there are statues you can only fully appreciate in person (cause everything matches to the naked eye)...this is one of those...

ML002.jpg

I have my ML next to my UC Sword of the WK & Sword of the Ringwraiths as well. Now to add the Dagger O/T WK and my ML LSB!

Just wait until you guy's see INFECDEAD's completed Mod. We've been discussing many things :hi5: , and I think you guys & gals will really like the results. :drool :D

Any more updates :wave

Any more updates :wave

I'll let Infecdead do the honors with the pictures (it wouldnt be right for me to post the pictures!). :) I'm sure he'll post them once everything is to his liking. :wave

I'll let Infecdead do the honors with the pictures (it wouldnt be right for me to post the pictures!). :) I'm sure he'll post them once everything is to his liking. :wave

The wait is killing me. How about a teaser :hi5:

Here you go :wave
Minor sculpt and paint tweeks to the base still to go plus the flame sword looks good but I have run out of off cut pieces and it is only half done :thud: Hopefully Kaijuboy can rescue me on this one :pray:
I might raise the sword hand a little. It looks lower in photos for some weird reason but is actually fairly level with the mace hand :dunno

P1000946.jpg

Looking really good INFECDEAD :clap...a lot better than the original :(...you did a great job there :clap...some more pics please. :pray:

:duff
Bill

Mod done by Wargrider. :love

5489797500_3ed7047cd7.jpg

The arms are in a perfect angle.Fantastic mod.:clap

Has yours been modded nuceloblast ?

BTW, nice setup with the UC swords !!

Here you go :wave
Minor sculpt and paint tweeks to the base still to go plus the flame sword looks good but I have run out of off cut pieces and it is only half done :thud: Hopefully Kaijuboy can rescue me on this one :pray:
I might raise the sword hand a little. It looks lower in photos for some weird reason but is actually fairly level with the mace hand :dunno

P1000946.jpg

Looks good to me m8 :hi5:

Has yours been modded nuceloblast ?

BTW, nice setup with the UC swords !!

:wave
No Vince.Although I would have preferred such an iconic pose I'm not planning to modify mine...still pleased with the original approach. :wink1:

I'm too chicken to mod anything like that. I'd screw it up for sure!

I'm too chicken to mod anything like that. I'd screw it up for sure!

Im with you man, I actually like the default pose, but I just wouldnt trust myself putting a knife to this guy. Those mods look pretty awesome though.

Anyone who wants to sell their EX cheese sword can shoot me a PM thanks!

Got my email for my final flex payment tomorrow for the reg edition ML. Should hopefully be here Fri.

Got my shipping notice along with the Thanos Dio.

Back