Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for The Morgul Lord Exclusive Premium Format figure (item#3000331). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item; therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring a The Morgul Lord Exclusive Premium Format figure (item#3000331) at this time, but we strongly encourage that you to place your order for The Morgul Lord Premium Format regular edition while there is a limited quantity available!

Seems quick for it to be closed like that, no ? Even stuff like Lurtz EX is still on the waitlist years after (even though it'll never convert).

Yeah, they're probably just trying to sell some regulars that are still in stock even though it's waitlisted as well.

Seems quick for it to be closed like that, no ? Even stuff like Lurtz EX is still on the waitlist years after (even though it'll never convert).

The excl. Lurtz was officially sold out for years until they found one in the warehouse about two years ago. They put it up for sale with the following week's newsletter....that's exactly how I got my Terminator Hunter-Killer years after it had been sold out. :)

Tha's one of the things I don't get with Sideshow. Their waiting list system is so inconsistent and bad. They have items that we know will never be available for sale still on the "waiting list". C'mon after 3-4 years of inventory if you still find stuff on your warehouse you have some serious issues with either the inventory system or the people that do it. :)

Tha's one of the things I don't get with Sideshow. Their waiting list system is so inconsistent and bad. They have items that we know will never be available for sale still on the "waiting list". C'mon after 3-4 years of inventory if you still find stuff on your warehouse you have some serious issues with either the inventory system or the people that do it. :)

:exactly: :impatient:

Yeah I opened the box and was in shock when I saw the flaming sword and then seen the edition size of 500 I was like awsome I had this on flex pay someone forgot to put the exclusive sticker on the box and they must have thought it was a regular.

Great story! A lucky accident though I'm sure it's meant to happen for you cause you've been a good boy haha! Congrats! :wink1:

I'm still on waitlists for old SSW statues and busts from back in 2004/5!

I'm sure everything is computerized and their computer is probably still showing that there's a Lurtz somewhere to be found. Until someone actually removes it, it will still be on there.

I'm on 4 waitlists that are still active after 4 years. I'm sure there's none there, but I'm not taking myself off the lists. One is for Lurtz.

Nice gates congrates I got my besta unit being delivered this Saturday I am eventually going to buy the glass for it. At ikea I was told I need six glassbdoors to cover the $150 besta I ordered the glass is 50. A pop so it will be 300 but the glass will have to wait I have a lot of stuff comeing between hot toys and pfs

Would Plexiglass be cheaper?

I'm on 4 waitlists that are still active after 4 years. I'm sure there's none there, but I'm not taking myself off the lists. One is for Lurtz.

I hear you, after all what can we do right? :rolleyes2.
I just sign on for the W-List for the ML (regular edition), let's see what fortune brings. So a toast :duff for us hopeful collectors and an endless waiting time.

Still looking for a regular ML here if anyone decided to sell thanks.

Very happy how this one turned out.Sometimes there are statues you can only fully appreciate in person (cause everything matches to the naked eye)...this is one of those...

ML002.jpg

ML023.jpg

ML005.jpg

ML015.jpg

The empty display stand is reserved for the RWOS PF... :D

Very happy how this one turned out.Sometimes there are statues you can only fully appreciate in person (cause everything matches to the naked eye)...this is one of those...

The empty display stand is reserved for the RWOS PF... :D

I agree, the Morgul Lord rocks.

Very cool set up! :duff

Yep, I agree with you totally there nucleoblast.

Love you display...very nice. :clap

And is sure to only get better with the addition of the RWOS PF :rock, when you get it.

:duff
Bill

Still looking for a regular ML here if anyone decided to sell thanks.

You may want to jump in for the "waiting list" and FlexPay (regular Ed.) I sign on 2/28 and it converted today (3/3) I believed that Sideshow is creating a false sense of low supply by putting this one on the W-List so soon. Where Gandalf the Grey (with it positive reviews and acceptance) is still available to order.

Just my conspiracy theory. :dunno

I agree, the Morgul Lord rocks.

Very cool set up! :duff

Thanks NK!:duff

Yep, I agree with you totally there nucleoblast.

Love you display...very nice. :clap

And is sure to only get better with the addition of the RWOS PF :rock, when you get it.

:duff
Bill

Thanks Bill!The RWOS will be EPIC ! :hi5:

You may want to jump in for the "waiting list" and FlexPay (regular Ed.) I sign on 2/28 and it converted today (3/3) I believed that Sideshow is creating a false sense of low supply by putting this one on the W-List so soon. Where Gandalf the Grey (with it positive reviews and acceptance) is still available to order.

Just my conspiracy theory. :dunno

I've commented on that as well.. I think that's exactly what their doing.....

I don't think the RWOS will fit in that spot you have saved! :lol

Back