Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

An how is that?
this piece is amazing, and people will surely miss out on a dynamic piece.

It may take folks seeing some in hand pics before they elect to order this piece. IMHO the simple truth is that the production/reveal pics left a lot to be desired. With the number of products being released in 4th quarter and 1st quarter of next year folks will be hesitant to order if their first impressions are not favorable.

Believe me if this piece is as great as you say, the in hand pics will show this and folks will be scrambling to pic up this piece.

It may take folks seeing some in hand pics before they elect to order this piece. IMHO the simple truth is that the production/reveal pics left a lot to be desired. With the number of products being released in 4th quarter and 1st quarter of next year folks will be hesitant to order if their first impressions are not favorable.

Believe me if this piece is as great as you say, the in hand pics will show this and folks will be scrambling to pic up this piece.

Well said :exactly:

Nah, this one is gonna suck; everyone should cancel their pre-orders (of course, that will activate my waitlist reservation!).

Well said :exactly:

T3xrr.....This Piece is Dynamically Gay in every Manner.....You have to Understand, that this was a Very Critical Piece for Sideshow , Not only Individually but for the Sake of the PF Line....3 ton Mace or Not, he's The Morgul Lord, its Like Lifting 10 Pounds....No Offense T3xrr, but your Part of a very Small Group on this one......

Last edited:

T3xrr.....This Piece is Dynamically Gay in every Manner.....You have to Understand, that this was a Very Critical Piece for Sideshow to, Not only Individually but for the Sake of the PF Line....3 ton Mace or Not, he's The Morgul Lord, its Like Lifting 10 Pounds....No Offense T3xrr, but your Part of a very Small Group on this one......

Dynamically Gay? Surely his wrist would be a LOT more limp on the Mace!! :lol:lol:lol Sorry couldn't resist, don't get me started please!! :nana:

T3xrr.....This Piece is Dynamically Gay in every Manner.....You have to Understand, that this was a Very Critical Piece for Sideshow , Not only Individually but for the Sake of the PF Line....3 ton Mace or Not, he's The Morgul Lord, its Like Lifting 10 Pounds....No Offense T3xrr, but your Part of a very Small Group on this one......

Great opinion :clap

I might hve to cancel mine...just with the few other things I have on order and after my trying to recover from my recent vacation...this might be the one piece to go as of right now.

I had to cancel my ex cuz I have too many preorders and I can pick him up later on.

Cancelled my Ex order with Sideshow. Still deciding if I should pick up the Regular from my local retailer. It won't sell out fast, this I am sure. Thus, I will have lots of time to decide from now until the 4th Quarter.

Not sure if this was posted here yet but P!tu has a video of this and the Gandalf PF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXS7rHDOuj8&feature=player_embedded

A big high five to P!tu for this and all of his other videos. :hi5:

My order for the exclusive will not be canceled. I can not wait for this and Gandalf to be added to my collection.

Not sure if this was posted here yet but P!tu has a video of this and the Gandalf PF.

My order for the exclusive will not be canceled. I can not wait for this and Gandalf to be added to my collection.

meh, i don't believe anything that pitu says in them vids:cuckoo:, he's just ssc's pimp. that's why he gets all that free shat:gah:

I like it. I will wait for a good price though.

Hey P!tu did you get any videos of the Cinemaquette Vader?

Im still keepin my Ex.................yea, this could be better, but its still awesome in its own right. He will look great next to all other 1/4 bad asses.

Pitu says-----> " Morgul Lords been Getting Alot of Crap and I dont know why ??? " The only commentary He seemed to Stress about Morgul Lord is " How HUGE he is " :lol Sometimes in Life, You just have to Admit that you F'd-Up--------->>>> Sideshow and Pitu this is One of those times....

Last edited:

Not to mention the fate of the entire universe. :lecture I guess SS must have missed that memo....:lol This line has survived Frodo and GTW sandwiched between an 18 month gap of inactivity. It's also survived Galadriel, the Santa Orc, and at least 4 years of "the sky is falling" rhetoric.
This certainly isn't SS's best effort to date, but it is far from the worst,
and seeing how it was preceeded by 3 outstanding PF's [Berserker, Legolas, and GTG] I don't have the slightest clue how you can say it was critical to the very fate of the LOTR PF line. :cuckoo: With the Mordor Orc and Gollum PF's both coming shortly, obviously it was not.

Pitu says-----> " Morgul Lords been Getting Alot of Crap and I dont know why ??? " The only commentary He seemed to Stress about Morgul Lord is " How HUGE he is " :lol Sometimes in Life, You just have to Admit that you F'd-Up--------->>>> Sideshow and Pitu this is One of those times....

I'm not sure who this Pitu fellow is. Is he an official sideshow rep or marketing guy? Good video, but he seems to be extremely biased in his videos.

Pitu is a collector just like you and me. Only difference is that he gets to preview some new items from SSC, more like a select group of "privileged" collectors due to their more active involvements in events related to Pop Culture e.g. SDCC etc.

Not to mention the fate of the entire universe. :lecture I guess SS must have missed that memo....:lol This line has survived Frodo and GTW sandwiched between an 18 month gap of inactivity. It's also survived Galadriel, the Santa Orc, and at least 4 years of "the sky is falling" rhetoric.
This certainly isn't SS's best effort to date, but it is far from the worst,
and seeing how it was preceeded by 3 outstanding PF's [Berserker, Legolas, and GTG] I don't have the slightest clue how you can say it was critical to the very fate of the LOTR PF line. :cuckoo: With the Mordor Orc and Gollum PF's both coming shortly, obviously it was not.

Woodsy, Thanx for calling Me-Out :hi5: Critical, Might have been an abit Agressive :panic:....I agree though, Legolas, GTG, " Moria Orc Nice as well " were Outstanding Statues, Looking forward to Gollum, I am Just one of Many that were Let down by The PF Morgul Lord....Like I had said before Sideshow Only Needs about 1200 People to Buy it...Lets see what Happens

Back