Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

This piece should win the award for cheesiest exclusive. Normal sword looks great!

This piece should win the award for cheesiest exclusive. Normal sword looks great!

WORD! Just get out your Velveeta or Cheez Whiz and at least it'll be useful for something :stake.

Is it too late for Sideshow to fix this abomination?

got a notice today that he will be pushed back a month.? Maybe there is hope that they might make some tweeks.... I doubt it.:dunno

got a notice today that he will be pushed back a month.? Maybe there is hope that they might make some tweeks.... I doubt it.:dunno

what kind of notice? in the newsletter? im happy that he will be shipping in Dec now, i will be even happier if they decide to push it to next year.

what kind of notice? in the newsletter? im happy that he will be shipping in Dec now, i will be even happier if they decide to push it to next year.

Nope... it was sent to my personal email. telling me that my payments will be pushed back a month:

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.
Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments
10/15/2010 $100.00
11/15/2010 $100.00
12/15/2010 $99.99

I got a shipping soon notice !!!!

A shipping soon notice for the Morgul Lord or for Gandalf?

No shipping notice on this yet for me anyway.

Yeah I havent seen or heard anything on this one yet.

Is this even due to ship in 2010. I'm hoping early 2011.

Yeah I was figuring 1st quarter 2011.

I thought at earliest he would be shipping in December, and most likely creeping into next year. Maybe it was a flukey e-mail from Sideshow on this one, but I wouldn't expect him for a while yet....unless he was on the same boat as Gandalf.

Yeah I guess I could see a late December release as well, again makes sense going into 2011.

It's supposed to ship in December. I hope it's not before that with Gandalf just shipping out now.

A shipping soon notice for the Morgul Lord or for Gandalf?

Morgul Lord ...yeah its very strange ??????

The Lord of the Rings Collectibles FLEXPAY - Morgul Lord Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version (1)

Unit Price: 299.99 each

Pending Points: 300
Item Shipping Soon

I am not familiar with flexpay, but this could just be the first installment for the flexpay payments being processed rather than indicating that it is actually shipping soon. Thanks for the follow up though. Anybody else do flexpay and familiar with these kinds of e-mails? I don't know that my credit card could handle Gandalf and this guy in the same month!

You get a Flexpay Payment Schedule email when they're about to charge your first payment. In it, it indicates the dates for each subsequent payment, and the amount that will be charged to you.

I pre-ordered mine via flexpay and got the payment schedule email a week or two ago. It also indicated a late December release for this PF.

I fear that after Gandalf, the ML will be kinda anti-climactic. :panic:

Back