Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

09-07-20103-15-48PM.png

09-07-20103-22-29PM.png

I know this is a prototype, but by the fabric and the structure of the crown look like they are filling the eye cavities up in the back stage pass.

They should be empty and I hope the final does not ship like this.

I know this is a prototype, but by the fabric and the structure of the crown look like they are filling the eye cavities up in the back stage pass.

They should be empty and I hope the final does not ship like this.

The original proto pics didnt look like that (or the lighting just didnt show it. Hopefully its hollow inside which will make for easy scooting & pinning of the cloth away from the eyes. Otherwise its Dremel-Time! :blissysmi

This is the one piece I'm looking forward to seeing pics from SDCC the most. :impatient:

NO PICS OF THIS YET!!?? :gah:

Man... homeboy needs to shave those chops! :lol

no gimli = no more interest in PF line for me :(

Gimli is on the way, they're working on him.

Yeah I sure hope so, I think I remember reading about another orc, but it seems to be alot of people wanting the main heroes. Nothing against that, I just dont care for the good guys Im all about the bad guys.

same here. l only have two lord of the rings pieces. berserker and lurtz. l would kill for an uruk-hai at Helms Deep.

Last edited:

Man... homeboy needs to shave those chops! :lol

Yeah I thought of this classic when I watched the back stage pass :lol

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EHv3aDa8n_A"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EHv3aDa8n_A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Actually really like this PF. Will look good beside my Sauron statue :clap

Gimli is on the way, they are working on him.

same here. l only have two lord of the rings pieces. berserker and lurtz. and l would kill for an uruk-hai at helms deep.

any links or chat info to confirm this? If Gimli is confirmed to be in the works, it would make a significant difference to me. :exactly:

Found this one courtesy of Michael Crawford's website;

sdcc2010sideshowlotr1.jpg

Still not sure about this piece. Need more pixs...

Yeesh, there aren't many pics of this that make the pose any less awkward, overly compact and off balance.
Gonna keep it, but my angle grinder and dremel will be having a date with the waist, arms and head!

Just cancelled my order. I've seen enough.

Hell Yeah Datafagga Im :mad: The Pics Look Worse in Person.....I get More and More :mad: everytme I Look those Pics.........Thanx Sideshow for saving me $300.......That $ will probably go to CS Moore...This Premium Format Line has certainly Hit the Toilet...

The Sideshow/Weta Morgul Lord------> IS the DEFINETIVE Statue

Also, I LOVE and Only collect the Bad Asses----> but even i agree Sideshow Needs to cater to some of the other Characters as well

Not sure what you are seeing in the pics that make you hate it even more. I think it looked pretty good, much better in person than in their initial photos. Its not the pose I would have chosen but it does have some dynamism to it and doesn't look nearly so awkward I think.

I quite agree Cstojano I was on the fence and after seeing the pics I think it looks great! Order placed...:)

Wow people get way to upset about this stuff. Keeping mine for sure! Could be better, could be worse. At least he is not displayed taking a dump or somthing... Bottom line no matter what there will always be haters. Gotta balance things out man.... so I'll be a lover:peace

Wow people get way to upset about this stuff. Keeping mine for sure! Could be better, could be worse. At least he is not displayed taking a dump or somthing... Bottom line no matter what there will always be haters. Gotta balance things out man.... so I'll be a lover:peace

I'm not a hater...I am like Tony Robbins for the Morgul Lord!:cut :love

Back