Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

You ____ers doubted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:lol I never doubted you. So how much FB are we getting? :confused: And don't bother telling me you don't know 'cause I know you know......:naughty

Your avatar is funeeee:lol. You should take a pic with Elmo:D. I thought you were from Cali

Dude you're portable rican?! I thought you were Canadian:confused: lol. Well glad to have you sharing some knowledge in the LOTR forum:cool: do you go to Cali a lot? I thought you lived real close to sideshow:)

I’m so looking forward for this piece of art !
I couldn’t help fantasizing IF it turned out to be a full PF FB. Let’s say if the WETA/Sideshow Morgul Lord on Fell Beast Statue would be re-made in PF scale ¼ , the Morgul Lord would be somewhere round 16” from head to toe, due to his sitting pose, and based on this ( not so ) highly scientific estimation, the Fell Beast would be impressive 96” from top to bottom !! :horror

I’m so looking forward for this piece of art !
I couldn’t help fantasizing IF it turned out to be a full PF FB. Let’s say if the WETA/Sideshow Morgul Lord on Fell Beast Statue would be re-made in PF scale ¼ , the Morgul Lord would be somewhere round 16” from head to toe, due to his sitting pose, and based on this ( not so ) highly scientific estimation, the Fell Beast would be impressive 96” from top to bottom !! :horror

If they did make the entire FB, then Sideshow would have a difficult time shipping it outside of the US. There are size and weight limits for international and overseas shipping, and I just don't see how a PF of those dimensions could be shipped safely AND for less than, say, $800 in shipping costs alone.

A PF Fell Beast, are we being serious? It'll never happen! :lol

But looking forward to this PF anyway.

I'm not liking the sound of 'part of a Fellbeast' at all. Just give me a fully armoured ML complete with Morning Star mace :D

I'm a little surprised people are expecting even part of a 1/4 scale fell beast. I'm pretty sure that it's just the Witch King on the battlefield.

I'm not even sure how part of a 1/4 scale fell beast would work? Just the head would be the size of a 1:1 bust and then the figure would be on top of that? So about $1200? Does anyone really want that?

Dude you're portable rican?! I thought you were Canadian:confused: lol. Well glad to have you sharing some knowledge in the LOTR forum:cool: do you go to Cali a lot? I thought you lived real close to sideshow:)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I dont go to cali a lot. i have only been there 3 times since 08 this will be my 4th and SDCC '10 will be my 5th. I may be moving over there sooner than i thought though.

Yes, I'd love a FB :)

But this clearly isn't a rider pose. You can see the hilt in his hand.

The 'Battle above the Black Gate' is plenty enough FB for me and my limited display options.
Still waiting to get a glimpse of this bad boy! :naughty

I'm a little surprised people are expecting even part of a 1/4 scale fell beast. I'm pretty sure that it's just the Witch King on the battlefield.

I'm not even sure how part of a 1/4 scale fell beast would work? Just the head would be the size of a 1:1 bust and then the figure would be on top of that? So about $1200? Does anyone really want that?

I agree, its unrealistic to believe that a 1/4 fell beast will be included in this PF.

Pitu for you to be hailed a legend you need to post pictures or at least PM them to me.

Back