Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

:banana That's better than MJ eating popcorn! :banana

:banana That's better than MJ eating popcorn! :banana

23m7tjd.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gPYrQREZ6UI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gPYrQREZ6UI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Around 3:15 into the video is about the closest I could find to the pose they are showing. I would be pretty excited if they did a full PF w/fell beast which like stated earlier would be comparable to the speeder PF. Even if it means that it has to be 1/5 or 1/6 because it would still be huge. Sometimes the dynamic poses work, but I'm nervous as hell with this such being a sought after character. This teaser is killing me I hope they show us the goods soon.

I'm guessing comic con for a reveal. Not too far away and plenty of time to start saving.

I have to think that the time preceeding the Con would be ideal for a reveal, with the P.O. during the event. We pre-ordered Gandy on January 28th, so July seems about right to PO the next. There again, if they want to try and squeeze out 3 PFs in 2010 (I think that's more likely in 2011), they would then have to announce another very soon after it.

Maybe they would then announce something like Saruman for Black & White Friday in November! :D

My desire would be for a small dio between the ML on FB and GoSF. I would pay good money for that! :lecture

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gPYrQREZ6UI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gPYrQREZ6UI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I have to change my panties now after watching my favorite movie and hearing my favorite band in the same clip! :drool

I have to change my panties now after watching my favorite movie and hearing my favorite band in the same clip! :drool

Now I have to change MY panties! :lol

Anyway.. I hope he's riding the FB, but looks like a hilt in his hand.

Normally i'm not a fan when people put music to their vid's but this one did work. My wife really liked Rammstein back in the day too. Maybe I should learn German and play the guitar :confused:

If thats a Dio, it would be cool to have Merry in there stabbing him!
Another thought from the crazy pose is that it could also be a new 1/6 (though I don't think thats likely for several reasons).

Last edited:

If thats a Dio, it would be cool to have Merry in there stabbing him!
Another thought from the crazy pose is that it could also be a new 1/6 (though I don't think thats likely for several reasons).

You know you might be right there look at the right arm (his right arm) has it got those articulations or is that just the design of the armour? :horror

No more dolls SS!!!!

You know you might be right there look at the right arm (his right arm) has it got those articulations or is that just the design of the armour? :horror

No more dolls SS!!!!

Excuse me! I know lots of us would be more than happy to see a return to the 1:6th line. Some of you really need to get over your 1:6th hate.

From the standpoint of personal preference, I'm not a 1/6th line devotee; it just doesn't rock my boat (so far that's been limited mostly to the PF's). I feel that some fear the 1/6th line negatively impacting the other lines, slowing down their releases. I'll bet that it would have very little or no effect on that. So if it were brought back, you would just have more happy collectors out there and that ultimately is great!:D

We are all brothers and sisters in our love of collecting(now this is where we join hands and sing "Kum Ba Yah"). :mexwave

We are all brothers and sisters in our love of collecting(now this is where we join hands and sing "Kum Ba Yah"). :mexwave

Yes we are jagmike well said!! Josh I think hate is a very strong word, I don't hate the 1:6th line just a bit too doll like for me but I wouldn't and didnt say I hate them! :peace

Now where was I? oh yes, ready jagmike on 3,...... 1, 2, 3...KUM BA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :rotfl

I don't hate the 12" line either. My biggest concern is SS spreading themselves too thin. Even without the 12" licence it appears like the LSB line is on life support, with the PF and dio. lines not far behind. And now we have the new maquette line thrown into the mix. I just think the time, effort, and resources of SS re-establishing the 12" line will even further negatively effect the speed at which products of those other lines are produced. :(

Last edited:

well i for myself can say that i definitely have no love at all for the 1/6 doll line, verging on hate almost! first, they don't look good at all, second, maybe it's because there are still a some of people who just can't get over the line being discontinued. i mean, it's been years since it died down, and still they keep bringing the topic of resurrecting the line back like it just happened yesterday. i think bringing the 1/6 maquettes would bring that scale to a more aesthetically higher level, but i also fear for the LSB, dio, and PF lines. my only wish is for these lines not to suffer because of the new maquette line, because i myself can confidently say will only stick with the existing LOTR lines, would no longer be starting with the new maquettes, too much purchases already!

to comment on the topic, if this PF of the ML would have a fell beast base, then my prediction some months back would be correct. i mentioned before about sideshow might try combining their existing lines, having the problem of selling PFs of merry and pippen. i suggested having the hobbits' PF to come with a LSB of treebeard, or a PF of the ML to be riding on the back of a fell beast PF. hope that's how this piece would end up.

well i for myself can say that i definitely have no love at all for the 1/6 doll line, verging on hate almost! first, they don't look good at all, second, maybe it's because there are still a some of people who just can't get over the line being discontinued. i mean, it's been years since it died down, and still they keep bringing the topic of resurrecting the line back like it just happened yesterday. i think bringing the 1/6 maquettes would bring that scale to a more aesthetically higher level, but i also fear for the LSB, dio, and PF lines. my only wish is for these lines not to suffer because of the new maquette line, because i myself can confidently say will only stick with the existing LOTR lines, would no longer be starting with the new maquettes, too much purchases already!

I'm certainly not happy at the turtle-like speed SS is producing these lines, but when SS produces them [as infrequently as they do these days :rolleyes:] they more often than not sell out. That can't be said about the 12" line. Obviously the resources SS poured into that line didn't translate into an acceptable profit margin and whether we like it or not that is the bottom line.

to comment on the topic, if this PF of the ML would have a fell beast base, then my prediction some months back would be correct. i mentioned before about sideshow might try combining their existing lines, having the problem of selling PFs of merry and pippen. i suggested having the hobbits' PF to come with a LSB of treebeard, or a PF of the ML to be riding on the back of a fell beast PF. hope that's how this piece would end up.

I forwarded this suggestion to SS last summer after they announced the Yoda and Clone Trooper PF, which is really nothing more than a PF combined with a maquette. I got the standard "thanks for your suggestion" line, but here's hoping it's something they will consider.

Back