Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

morgul lord pose looks like he is on a fell beast when he challeges gandalf the white in minis tirith "your staff is broken" scene?

12112.jpg

SCTease.jpg

Can someone with more computer savy than I posess post a picture of him from right after Eowen stabbed him and he started to fold. SS promised a Ringwraith on steed PF, this could be a Dio! :confused:

Last edited:

Can someone with more computer savy than I posess post a picture of him from right after Eowen stabbed him and he started to fold. SS promised a Ringwraith on steed PF, this could be a Dio! :confused:
eowyn-wiki.jpg

rings_arwen.jpg

I cant see this being a PF if the Fellbeast is involved. The price and size would be huge. It would be awesome to see.

Thank-you, but the picture I am looking for is of him after Eowen withdraws her sword and he starts to buckle.

I agree with the overall similarity and feel you are going for here but I think that scene would be a tragically lame choice for SS. Perhaps as a dio, but SSW sort of did that with their paired statues. But as a PF a "Toht"ified morgul lord would seriously suck.

I cant see this being a PF if the Fellbeast is involved. The price and size would be huge. It would be awesome to see.

Sideshow did say us LOTR fans would get a big announcement and this would be most fitting.

I think this could be a dio of GTW v ML in Minas Tirith just from the sideways and looking down pose of the ML in that sneak peek?

I hope this is a P.F. , if it is, I am so getting it.

It looks like they might be sculpting the scene where the ML begins to "implode" after being stabbed by Eowyn at Pellinor.

A PF of him like this I wouldn't get. It does look very odd the way the head is. A dio with Eowyn would make more sense.

I think this could be a dio of GTW v ML in Minas Tirith just from the sideways and looking down pose of the ML in that sneak peek?

Alan, I've considered the idea of a dio. as well, but dio's do not consist of fabric and this one clearly does. I would also point out the less than detailed sculpted bicep area on the right arm. Clearly that area between the shoulder armour and the forearm armour is supposed to be draped in fabric which would explain the lack of detail in the pic.

The only possibility I can see other than a PF would be if SS were bringing back the 12" line.......:horror

Alan, I've considered the idea of a dio. as well, but dio's do not consist of fabric and this one clearly does. I would also point out the less than detailed sculpted bicep area on the right arm. Clearly that area between the shoulder armour and the forearm armour is supposed to be draped in fabric which would explain the lack of detail in the pic.

The only possibility I can see other than a PF would be if SS were bringing back the 12" line.......:horror

:blissysmi:blissysmi:blissysmi:blissysmi:blissysmi:blissysmi:blissysmi

Congrats on passing the 3k Woody! :duff

I cannot believe I missed it. :horror

Congrats on passing the 3k Woody! :duff

I cannot believe I missed it. :horror

Thanks Ringer. You're not the only one who missed it....I didn't even realize it myself until I read your post. :lol

Back