MOrgul Lord Bust Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, to just let you know, it looks more metallic in the pics than it is in real life. It's nowhere near as black as the Weta statue was, but it's just not as metallic as it appears in the pics. Still, I'll say it looks pretty mcuh perfect though. Also, I'm not put off by the base at all. You may think it looks bad, but I think it's very nice.

Bust looks excellent...gonna have to wait till the cc cools down to get this one....just a bad time of year...so much to buy...:monkey1

Deadly Dagger said:
Bust looks excellent...gonna have to wait till the cc cools down to get this one....just a bad time of year...so much to buy...:monkey1

that's totally where i stand too. Xmas isnt helping any either :monkey5

Mine came today. UNBELIEVABLE! I really like it and surprised to see the box is about the same size as Lurtz's box.
NICE JOB SIDESHOW!!!

I had to cancel my order for the Morgul Lord a couple of days ago... To much expencive stuff coming this month. Had to make a choice. The ES of the ML is fairly high (800), and he's still not sold out, so there's a good chance to order him later.

Nightwings said:
Got mine today. Number 242/600. Seems they made an error on their site with the edition size.

Hmmm... If that is true, it seams like SSC have a real problem getting edition sizes right. I wonder if they even take it seriously.

this sucker is heavy! great addition to any collection.

pic002.jpg

pic003.jpg

pic007.jpg

pic010.jpg

I don't own the United Cutlery helm, but I personally think the Sideshow bust looks boat-loads better. Something about the UN one just looks wrong. I think it's something to do with the eyes, and how the mask goes around the head.

Wow Pizza that looks really really good. Im going to have to pick one of these up sometime.

Just opend mine #66, this thing is nice. Anyone else get some cheap ass stryofoam? Had little white pieces all over the floor. Looks alot better IRL vs pics naturally :chew :chew

Back