MOrgul Lord Bust Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
As promised, here's some shots.Never been the best with a camera, and the fact that I'm lacking a good camera contributes to the fairly bad shots, but hey, whatever. I put some close shots in there to show some of the good detail of the piece.

100_2022.jpg

100_2012.jpg

100_2015.jpg

100_2021.jpg

100_2025.jpg

100_2032.jpg

100_2041.jpg

100_2037.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. :clap

So is it heavy, and is it made totally of polystone? :monkey5

LOTRFan said:
Very nice. :clap

So is it heavy, and is it made totally of polystone? :monkey5

I'm thinking the whole thing IS made of polystone. The base is only hollow in the parts where the peg goes in so it alone weighs a ton. I think the whole thing weighs a good 20-25 pounds. Strangely enough, who those who are interested, the edition number on my base was 295/600. Yes, 600, and not 800. Hmmm...

Wow, I didn't know it came in two parts, hmm. Nice news about the ES. :cool:

amazing! thanks for the quick pics too.

Come on secondary market dont let me down! :maul

the details are extra exquisite. I love the cross hatchings. Thanks for the pics, Looks great.

warlock664 said:
Got mine today, #047 !

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh !!!!! Well, so much for my "low" # 047 ! I just got the chance to open the piece, and when I lifted the bust out of the box, the back of it was broken off !!! Now, I have to wait for a replacement, which will undoubtedly be a much higher number, and probably take a few weeks to get! :banghead

how the hell was it broken? Dont they pack them pretty good with the styrofoam?

Damn that sucks dude. sorry to hear this.

How it happened, I can't guess; the back part of the bust was broken off (cleanly) and resting in the bottom of the styrofoam housing. I suppose if the box were crushed hard enough, it's possible it could have snapped off, but there was no visible signs of damage on the shipping carton or the inner product box. I REALLY wanted to display this one immediately, I hate to have to wait.

If it's not too much of trouble, would it be possible for you to take some pics of the box?

Oops... scratch that, I just looked into the other thread and found your pic.

I never expected this to look so great. Two months before we get it here... :lol

Back