MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap is worth the wait!
:goodpost: :exactly:

Cool signature :hi5:
The webshop only delivers their orders to the post office on Tuesdays & Thursdays but I've contacted them. They immediately responded on FB with the notification that it's already posted but they forgot to send me a message with the tracking. It could arrive as early as tomorrow or on Monday morning. Let's hope it's tomorrow. Cap's #1 fan Ant-Man is waiting on my shelf. :pray:
It would be cool if it was tomorrow :panic: Is it the retro Ant Man or the CW one? I'm guessing the AM1 version? :)

No official word however the reports regarding the deal for CW included some info, as did the reworked Sony/marvel contract that leaked a few years ago. Basically it's the reverse of civil war. All Spider-Man universe characters are fair game with no stipulation and iron man/stark is the one that has restrictions...where as civil war had all Mcu characters fair game and Spider-Man had restrictions (the reported two pack/multipack deal). Everything I've seen and heard backs up that.

It's the solo movie version of Ant-Man. I'm not going to buy any other version. Same as for Cap (CW version), Iron Man (mk 46) & Dr. Strange (solo movie).

No choice. Unless you spend three months stuck at home. It's essentially been like that here since Wednesday night. It hasn't stopped snowing since then. Current total of snow is like a foot and a half. Get 10-20 of these storms a winter. Last year wasn't to bad. Three year ago we had like 120inches of snow from December to march. So like 10ft. Lol but as the video shows, not everyone is good at driving in it. Lol that accident had 120ish cars in it. It was crazy.

It's bad enough that there's an entire class of cars in this area (called winter beaters) that are sold at dealers cheaply because they get wreckers so often in the winter. You gotta have a summer car and winter car. Lol moving here from socal was a bit of an adjustment

Better to have a snowmobile in the garage then... You really have to be an excellent driver with all that ice on the tarmac.

BTW I've got a message from the same retailer where I got my Cpt. America from that my Batman & Superman will be delivered next week as well. Although that package might be delivered on Wednesday. Cpt. America is due on Monday.
3 nice X-mas presents if you ask me. :clap

Also heard from Asmus that they will start shipping The Mask next week so that one will be here in a week or 3-4 max. The carrier will give me the stink eye. She has been delivering packages every day of the week. Next week will probably be worse... The perks of ordering Christmas presents online is that I don't spend a lot on petrol these days.

Better to have a snowmobile in the garage then... You really have to be an excellent driver with all that ice on the tarmac.

BTW I've got a message from the same retailer where I got my Cpt. America from that my Batman & Superman will be delivered next week as well. Although that package might be delivered on Wednesday. Cpt. America is due on Monday.
3 nice X-mas presents if you ask me. :clap

Also heard from Asmus that they will start shipping The Mask next week so that one will be here in a week or 3-4 max. The carrier will give me the stink eye. She has been delivering packages every day of the week. Next week will probably be worse... The perks of ordering Christmas presents online is that I don't spend a lot on petrol these days.

Snowblower is the best time saving thing ever :lol

Yeah they come in handy.

Dang man it's still snowing out. Got another 10ish inches of snow today. What a mess.

Edit-snow finally stopped. First time since Wednesday. Geez. Not supposed to get much more in the next few days. Thankfully. But it's going to be like 18 as a high Wednesday. So that's a different kind of crap weather.

At least I've got the 1/4 45 to look forward to

Last edited:
I really hope this winter weather season is like last where we didn't get a ton of snow. Had our first "storm" last night and it was really just a coating mixed with a lot of rain. The worst part about that combo is when it all freezes over.

K-2so looks like a good figure. Still an odd looking design, but that's not on hot toys. Should stand out on a shelf.

Back