MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spiderman teaser looks good! Cant wait for the trailer tommorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:goodpost: :exactly:
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm curious to know this too, maybe he's just recruiting, remember he designs everything, pays for everything, makes everyone look cooler :lol

Here is an update for my custom display case that I have been working on. Now remember I don't have auto cad. I made these blue prints from the paint program.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Oh :lol Sorry, bad memory lately :thud: It looks like a good setup, when are you building it?

Not till my wife and I get a bigger house. But before that I need to get a new job that pays a lot more. I haven't applied to many job since I got my Bachelor's Degree in May. I've been busy with life stuff LOL.

That set-up is going to look great.

I've just received an e-mail that my Captain America is in stock and will probably be here by Friday. Totally unexpected, I can't wait!
I do hope the shield doesn't have paint chips, scratches or snapped parts...
Some good news after my Arkham Joker is delayed by 3 months. :/

Working/finding work is life stuff :p
Yea, having a 3yr old with an attitude is fun. (sarcasm)

That set-up is going to look great.

I've just received an e-mail that my Captain America is in stock and will probably be here by Friday. Totally unexpected, I can't wait!
I do hope the shield doesn't have paint chips, scratches or snapped parts...
Some good news after my Arkham Joker is delayed by 3 months. :/

Thanks, and I just hope that I will have enough room for more armors whenever they are announced and released.

Back