MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the score of Steven Price. So no Queen or CCR but still wanted it. It will go nice with my BvS red & blue Vinyl Album.

Btw the SS Vinyl album is limited to a 1000 pieces.

Not much! Found out what movie Sebastian is filming :lol
ooo what movie is it and i need the hotel and room number lolol
It's the score of Steven Price. So no Queen of CCR but still wanted it. It will go nice with my BvS red & blue Vinyl Album.

Btw the SS Vinyl album is limited to a 1000 pieces.
Do you know where to buy this?

I'm going to have to get the Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Kilgrave Funko POP's when they drop. :lol Also looking for an HT version especially of The Defenders. I can see HT doing that.

9e5bf7af442862d691bed8b2a8f3adc3.jpg

41336c0cdf1446a01a55d3d29ec169ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good bran! Man i'm bitter my dealer cancelled my order. Maybe i'll pick it up when it's in stock n gets discount.

Oh bout Luke Cage, i guess Claire went back to harlem after quitting the hospital.

Looks good bran! Man i'm bitter my dealer cancelled my order. Maybe i'll pick it up when it's in stock n gets discount.

Yeah it's visually stunning in person dude. If you can get a deal on him get it.
Oh bout Luke Cage, i guess Claire went back to harlem after quitting the hospital.

I was wondering what was the timeframe of this series before or after JJ
Yes thats her

.... My god I'm sold...
That's a nice fig
Yeah it really is, probably in my top 5 now
I'm just gonna leave this here...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Great pics, Bran. :duff

Thanks man :duff